Power To Carry On


Image result for flowers celebration for new year pictures













Kris Dear I think stop reading my Blogs
to Father. He gets more ideas 
to make Hannah and Niklas
Lives miserable.

Please don't do any Party at your place
Give money to Niklas as
Father robbed him of all the Euro 

My Dear Friend " N " 
I will write for you
Don't you worry

My Dear Students
I hope you passed my Blog site to
My Friends, Dean and George
Thanks for writing your comments

Keep in mind that
"This Too Shall Pass"



It is Tuesday cold cloudy morning with 4 below 0 C wind gusts
50 km, rain on the way. I don't work on Tuesdays, it is my calls day. 
I also used to walk but skipping today because of weather. 

I am on computer after my breakfast. Everyone gone to work and
school so it is an Empty Nest. I am going through the Messages on
my Facebook from my Family and Friends, also reading comments
from my Readers Family on my Blog. 

My Daughters from Reading,  Grimbsy and Croydon called me.
All from England, that was enough to make my day brighter.
I called my younger brother and sister in law.

I have to do my laundry only one load. Now I don't overdo, take
things easy and slow, will change my bed sheets and do that
laundry on some other time. We have to take our health, age
everything into account. Try to adjust things accordingly.

I am watching from my bedroom window, it is very quiet 
atmosphere. I can see only one loner bird on my front garden. 
Grass is brownish green in color. Trees are like skeletons, we are 
still waiting for summer and spring. We keep on forgetting 
that it is Canada.

My Youngest and Master Golden are back from school. It is 3.30
I made everything ready what they like. Toasted bread slice with
Nutella with cup of hot chocolate milk for my Youngest and freshly
baked Veggie Spring Rolls for Master Golden.

I have to bring my clothes from Dryer, it is 4.30 my son and daughter
in law are about to come after that we will enjoy evening tea together.
I will spend some time in TV lounge to get connected with my family.

We have to manage our time. Try to distribute our time in different slots. 
Time alone -- time for our personal matters -- time to connect with the
family we live with.

In personal matters, we can put things which are not related to the people 
we live with like my Calls to my daughters, brothers, sisters and friends. 
This all comes under personal matters. My laundry and other such things.
Our work time also comes under this slot. 

Each and every slot is very important, we can not ignore any one. 
Time alone for our own inner peace. Personal matters is the biggest
time slot. Time with the family we live, is where we build relationship.

This slot is that when we have to be very vigilant, what and how we 
talking, not an easy one, still very important, we can not ignore that.
We have to keep a balance and divide our 24 hours to get maximum
out of it, a piece for everything and for everyone related to us.

I am not writing about time slot for God and Prayers as I do it
in between whenever I have to take a break to distract myself
away from my day to day routine. It gives me Power to carry on. 

Comments

  1. Father say if father no Reed blog then no Reed blog. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me say father Smile say no Reed father but anger and say if father no Reed no Reed. I no able Reed blog to Hannah, Niklas, nabor, Niklas friends. Me confuse, me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The town is still buzzing with Smile's courage in the face of her personal adversity. Councillor came with his supporters and they thanked Smile for continuing to write for her readers despite her loss. Some customers asking for new recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today. Lots of discussion about Smile's blog

      Cleo

      Delete
    2. SWS was fun too. We talked about the Smile blog and her kindness to her readers both young and old. A no. of people talked about her writing despite her loss.

      Tiara

      Delete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome blogger! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for promising to write the blog for me. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  6. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I sory they no lot fresh donut. Box donut fresh but they no extra fresh donut. I wait 55 min. I sory.

      SA

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you? I say I good . He talk work then start go. I say you need slow down He say what you mean. I say you get old so need adjust. He say why you say that. I say remember that you get alergy. I think he remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees noted that you are still doing your own laundry. The retirees were surprised that your son is not doing it. The retirees were upset because we did request him to do it in one of the resolutions that we passed. We also shared our comments in which we presented numerous examples so he can be aware that no one does this instead their kids take care of that

    The retirees are wondering if you have any suggestions about staying fit. Some retirees go to a local gym but even they are not as active as you

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fresh blog! How does Smile do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course there is a fresh blog! Smile has new ideas for all her readers. Just enjoy!

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  12. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at a friend's room. We keep switching rooms because we are nervous that some will find out. One of the students studies law and she was thinking that we should involve law faculty or some other lawyers. Also we have heard that Smile Army is planning to do a protest but we are not sure if its true because there is a news blackout. We are not sharing the blog address because our emails are probably being monitored.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk