We are Humans Not Robots


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures
















It is Friday cool sunny bright morning 17 C, it is now from 42 C
to 17 C. Summer is gone will be back next year. AC is switched off 
we don't need that. It is beautiful weather. Cool but we 
don't need our sweaters. 

It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room, writing my Blog.
Fridays and Wednesdays, I work full time. I will be going back
home after 3 pm, after my carpet Bowling.

Yesterday I was talking to one of my Friend. She was having problems
with some of the Club members, got a letter from the authorities. She was
very upset out of all this, about to leave the club.

She wanted to take some action for that. I talked to her to cool her down.
I was in England when all this happened. I told her to take it easy. I still 
remember, my Mom used to say that if you throw stone in mud. You 
will get it back to get yourself dirty too.

It looked that she agreed to me but I have to talk her more. She needs
moral support. Moral support is everything, people need the most in the
times when they are feeling low and are upset.

Senior Club is a bunch of old people like me. We have to be very careful 
what we talk, it can flare up anyone so easily. In our old age, everyone is in
the same boat. I mean our nerves not so strong and our bodies are the same.
We are vulnerable, fragile to be handled with care.

Anyway, we are Humans not Robots. We all are full of emotions, not a big deal. We all have have to think twice before what we speak and act. This works not only for we seniors it works for everyone.

It is 9..30, I am sitting outside the library in the Reading Garden. Enjoying 
everything around, the beautiful flowers, the scenic view.Today my work 
plan will be the same, 10 -- 12 Darts,  12 to 1 pm having snacks and 
enjoying my time alone slot. From 1 to 3 pm carpet bowling. Thank you 
God for keeping me mobile. 

Dear Retirees, my apologies, my friends. You have to take legal team help 
to solve all this. If comes to the point of foster parents, make sure they have to do what they believe in, I mean their Temple traditions. We don't have to change them into Christians or any other way. Not fair to their Family Tree.

Kris Dear I am not happy that Father is behaving like a Dictator. 
He doesn't want to read my Blog, so he made sure that no one can do that. 
How selfish.

Please read my Blogs to my friends Hannah, Niklas and your neighbor. 
You can do that in some other room. Why everyone has to suffer because 
of Father. Not fair to anyone.

My Dear Students I can understand, you people are frustrated. This too 
shall pass. Have patience. Patience is virtue, always wins. My Eldest has 
to make calls every day. He is doing that. It is better than to confront. 

Someone has to back down, it can be you, nothing wrong with that. 
Just relax, I love you, please always keep that in mind.  You are our Destiny. 
In years to come, will make this world a beautiful place to live for everyone.
I trust you people. Don't worry about petty matters.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside, and people are waiting outside. I am running low on supplies. The Councillor and Priest are also here today. It is a festive atmosphere

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog is the highlight of my day. They are my lifeline

    thank you
    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your blogs are so nice, touching and inspirational. Me and my family read your blogs every day. It is now our family tradition

    Thank you
    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like you blog in China. It very very good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
    3. I read blog Russia. I read family

      Delete
    4. This blog very knowledge. I read Spanish.

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you? She say I busy and no time talk blog. I say her I bring you another medicine. She say why you bring I ok now. I say ok you tell me if you need more medicine because I now permision from Madam. She no say anything. I say her does video kid throw thing ? She say yes when he plan, why you ask. I say because if he throw in mud then mud will jump and he will get dirty. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your today's piece was spot on. It identified a demographic problem that the society is facing in perhaps the western hemisphere. The fact that intellectuals like yourself, have started to focus on the issue, gives hope that there may be some options being presented in due course to arrest the issue.

    BTW, we had no notion of our deep affinity, bordering on addiction, to your writing until recently. In hindsight, it was a good reminder for your fan base as we do rely on your blog for our mental nourishment and spiritual nurturing.

    To celebrate the day, we have invited some friends over. We intend to do a joint reading of the blog, and also indulge in some celebratory gourmandization

    thank you for making our days brighter

    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Dave and Linda, it good that you read blog but why you say there problem. It ok if you invite friend but you should check with Madam. Madam fix all problem. Madam big shot. She teach dear retiree how talk and how walk. She help dear me. She help lot peeple. She help Dear Mr. Sheema to but he no write. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our walk today.Our walk though very long, is nothing compared to the ones you take. The retirees then had our lollipop

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. The retired psychologist led the reading of the blog. It is considered to be the highest honour for the retiree. The several retired psychologists who were in attendance at the reading, pointed out that the way you defused the situation should be a lesson for everyone in how to deal with an explosive situation. They are planning to reach out to their practicing colleagues, so they can update their text notes to include this information

    The retirees are humbled and embarrassed that an author of your stature is apologizing to us. The retired corporate executive noted that this is an indication of your greatness. The retirees have immediately recalled all the retired lawyers who were part of the legal committee to restart the legal strategy. I will keep you informed as things progress

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy brought flat bread for everyone. As there are a lot of people, each took a small piece as a token of respect. The students appreciate your comments to us We are surprised that the lucky guy is in the same boat. We will try to exercise patience but we hope our parents can give us a break. The insistence of calling every week for 5 minutes is too much. Also the lectures they give is repetitive, ie work hard, dont get in trouble, save money, etc. They expect us to be living by 20 year old rules. The students are amazed that your grandkids are so close to you. We dont talk to our grandkids, unless at Christmas

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please no mind father. Father good hert and no mein bad. Hananh say no all like you. Me say father that if ok that me reed blog but father yell and say father big boss and say who show me reed when me Niklas. Me say sory. Father yell Hannah and Niklas all time. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk