Pillars of My Life


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












It is beautiful Saturday morning 12 C, it is September, we know that winter 
is just around the corner. We live in Canada, we are ready for everything 
just bring it on. We know that temperature is going to dip to sub zero any 
time soon.

No problem with that, we are tough. We know how to tackle. Nothing stops 
here. It is Canada my Dear. Anyway my next week will be very busy with 
community meetings. So many in different locations, nearly it will be 
all day and whole week long.

I divide my time slot, a piece for everything. This gives me, flavor and variety of everything to enjoy. I never get bored because of all that. 
For me it is like a full five course meal. A menu, to have a taste of 
everything.

My Senior Club, My library, My family, which not includes only my four Daughters and my only Son. My family comprises of my two brothers, my three sisters. Beside that I have couple of my in law sisters. 

My friends and my Community, also very important to me. I think these all are like pillars, give support to my 74 years old Body and my Soul. They keep on holding me, giving me power to move on.

They are like a Force behind, to tackle my day to day matters and to carry 
on my activities. I divide my time to give a piece to everyone of these. 
They all look like a piece of my own self. I can not deny their powerful role 
in my entire life.

They somehow manage to keep me busy and to let me lead my happy life.
How I manage my time between all these, credit not goes to me. This is
all because of The Supreme Power. Who keeps watching over me and 
never leaves me alone.

It is Power of Almighty God, who is always there for All of His Creatures
Big and Small. Why we have to worry about all this. He is watching over us.
So just trust in God, your Creator, relax and have a good time.

Kris Dear Please read my Blogs. I don't want Father to go to Old House. 
Please don't do that. This is very rude. I didn't mean that you only take 
care of Hannah and Niklas. You have to take care of everyone including 
Father. He is family too. I hope you understand.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs don't talk about Blogs and please don't discuss 
my Son. Thank you. Dear Students I am not making it up My Eldest has to 
call every day. Dear Retirees I am happy for all of you. You deserve to 
celebrate.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I wait 35 min but no able get fresh donut for post. I sorry but I need go for my 2 job and baker tell me that I need wait lot more time

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We also talked about the blog.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. A no. of people have come to me to have a Toastmasters meeting to celebrate the recent victory that Smile has had in saving the kids from foster parenting. I will schedule that and will share the information via the internal email.

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you wicked. She say ouch that hurt. You nice person who tell you say all these bad thing. I say I only listen Madam. She very nolege and she tell me all thing. She say but you need listen you family. Madam is my family. She say that funny because she no call you family. I say you wrong. She call all reader "reader family". She say oh that strange then because when she described her family she included her kids, her brothers, sisters, even her in laws but no include reader family. I say you wrong. She say why you no read blog and check. I took copy out copy of my blog from pocket and say her you right. She smile and say I try tell you all time but you get trick. You do bad job but you say proud job. I say you right. I do 2 bad job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees went straight to the reading of your blog after that.

    The retirees are appreciative of your blog. The retirees don't focus on the items that you mentioned and instead focus on the retirees and their positions as :pillars" . We are wondering if this is a wrong focus. Can you clarify?

    The retired priest was seen talking to the retired private detectives and the retired police detectives. As you have asked us to be careful with him, we asked him about his conversation but he simply replied that it is just a chit chat about the decision of the authorities. We are thinking that they are planning on doing a longer celebration

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. It was very crowded as the new uni students are also here. The Dean has specially invited them becasuse he wants them to learn from the blog. They could not believe that anyone can be asked to call every week let alone once a day. They said that they have been asked to call once a month for 3-4 mins. They said that they arrived recently so the parents are putting a lot of control over them and asking them to call very frequently. They said that they are being asked to call every month!

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me no reed blog to father because he old. Father say you world author and big riter but me care. Father say no put father old home but me no care. Hannah give breakfast but me say no breakfast before 10am. Hannah say father hunger but me no care. Nabor say no do but me no care. Me no confuse. Me no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ho Ho Ho. I guess this is la la land. Will this ever going to stop. My blood pressure shoots up and temp rises. It is absolutely crazy stuff

    Good job mrizvi. Way to go. Simply brilliant comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just reeelllax. Watch a movie. Just chill. The kids today are rebellious.

    mrizvi's comment is spot on. It is absolutely a good comment. Amazing how mrizvi was able to guess so accurately every day

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ok. If you think Smile is just an author, well ... think again. Smile is a philosopher. Yes PHILOSOPHER!! Dont believe me? Have a look:

    "My friends and my Community, also very important to me. I think these all are like pillars, give support to my 74 years old Body and my Soul. They keep on holding me, giving me power to move on.

    They are like a Force behind, to tackle my day to day matters and to carry on my activities. I divide my time to give a piece to everyone of these. They all look like a piece of my own self. I can not deny their powerful role in my entire life."

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk