Open Letter to My Dear Readers


Image result for garden pictures












Dear Readers I just got comments from you people. From My Dear Readers 
Family. I am really very sad so many things come up. I don't know what to 
write. Anyway I am trying.

Dear Retirees I am very upset with the so called Priest. Stop him doing any further damage. He already did much. When we investigate, we can not think clear. Our mind is cluttered. We are biased, ready to take positions.

The protests you mentioned are political, here in Canada. Anyway stop 
the investigation and ask the Priest, that in the name of God, leave everyone
alone and stay out of everything. 

Don't give him any position in any committee. He is always ready to make 
lives of All Creatures of God miserable. I told you before that no parents 
can harm their kids. Kids will be safe, believe me.

Dear Students I am upset with the behavior of My Smile Army Friends.
They have to control their emotions and stay calm. My Dear Friend 
George is right. Blog readings will be banned out of all this. It happened 
before. So be careful and have patience.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please don't worry about my foot. I am fine. 
Don't yell at my Son, I mean don't say bad things for him. You are sick
so have to take rest. 

Kris Dear why you are pushing Hannah and Niklas to sign the letter and be Father's slave. They didn't do anything wrong then why to suffer. I think Father is out of his mind to ask Euro. No parent ever does that.

When you were like Niklas, you never asked Father to send you school to do 
all that for which he is asking to pay back. Father did all that because he wanted to. 

Hannah and Niklas have nothing to do with all that. 
They don't have to be Father's slave at any cost.
You don't have to sell the house, not to give Euro. 
Father has to back down and realize. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are amazed how patiently Smile is solving all the problems

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were concerned that the readers are sharing too many concerns with Smile

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Toastmasters meeting today was about Smile's letter. The way she is addressing the problems of her readers is remarkable. Management wants us to emulate that

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is so awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome writer! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate noticeboards. It was already posted when I went to post it

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you. She say I busy and no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog. I say if video kid do bad to you and someone else say video kid bad then will you like it? She say no . I say yes Madam no like to. She say yes I know but how come you no go home. I say I need get money, if I no work then no money. She say but we got pay check last week, I say yes but I go very small pay check because I no go work lot time last time because I need go prey thank . I think she get headache and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor:

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees were very tired as we are out of practice for the few days.

    We appreciate your open letter today. We have removed the retired priest from all committees with immediate effect. He appealed to us and said that you have also invoked the name of the Lord, so you are a good Christian and believes in the faith but we did not listen to him. Some retirees also had an accidental meeting with the temple lady today. She was wearing black clothes. We wished her Happy temple Easter but she got upset and said that this is not a time to say that. We dont know what we did wrong. As per your investigation, the retired police detectives and the retired private detectives have been asked to wrap up their investigation. They will do that by Friday. Due to some technical reasons they are unable to wrap it up before that.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool. Another new topic today!! This time about readers

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, Smile's blog are like buffet, there is so much on display and you just pick what you want!

      newbie

      Delete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army was very embarrassed and ashamed. Throughout the reading, they kept their eyes closed and heads bowed. Prof George tried to cheer them up but they didnt even smile. We felt sorry for the idiots. They just cant help themselves. The Dean is still away and Prof George didnt want to take a chance with the Smile Army so he asked us to do the reading here at the Smile Garden. It was a somber atmosphere today

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you start yell father. Father say father need ask Euro because he invest. Father say Kris say father need go old home so father go old home. What problem now. Father say when Kris Niklas, he want go skool because he like skool and he get lot toy and he play futbol in expense teem and he eeat expense foud like macdonal. Father say if he can eet then he can pay. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me say father no make sine leter but father no agree. Father say when you go bank you sine leter so what problem. Hannah go parent house with Niklas so no able sine leter. Me no able get Euro. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We reviewed your Open Letter to your readership in our cabinet meeting today. It was a reminder to our customer service department to address each and every problem in a very personal way. Thank you for demonstrating that to us

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  13. Replies
    1. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. I am afraid that there are others who are starting to show same behaviour

      Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

      Delete
    2. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with the bad ones

      Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk