Grimsby England


Image result for Grimsby pictures













It is Friday morning sunny and hot with 26 C feels like 36 C. Feel like is 
very important factor in Canada. It may be summer or winter weather 
report is never complete unless feels like temperature is there. 

For couple of days my right foot is giving me problem. My skin is very sensitive, specially my feet. Not every shoe is good for me. Something got 
wrong and now it is a problem.

Anyway I am wearing soft sort of canvas shoes, feeling better. I got it for 
three pounds from Primark store in Grimsby, England. I like that store. 
This store started just 10 years back but now very popular. You can get lots 
of things in reasonable quality, also not so costly.  

I am all set ready to go to the community meetings, walking on my 
driveway, waiting for my friend to pick me up. For now I am enjoying the 
beautiful scenic view around.

Twin Tower apartments are rented now I can hear voices from the tree tops.
Birds having chit chat from their apartments. Dark Pink Bougainvillea 
flowers smiling in one of the pots on my front garden. My next door 
neighbor's garden looking beautiful with pink, yellow, red all color 
of flowers.

Dear Retirees, I just got your comments. I am not happy with the Priest. 
He always talks about Religion like Christianity not about Humanity, about 
all the Creatures of God. Forget about investigations. We don't have to 
investigate about different Religions. It is not fair. Don't make any 
committee for that.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, it is not fair that you are not taking sick leave.
We have to take care of our Mind as well as of our Body. These are special
gifts from God to us, to we Humans. My Friend Supervisor is a nice person.
You have to listen to him. When sick just go home and take rest. Thank you.

Kris Dear make sure Niklas not to miss his school because of Father. Don't make Niklas to go to walk with Father to go to station and to sea side. Hannah also has to take rest. All time party is not a good idea. You have to be reasonable. Take care of your whole family not only your Father. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog. Participants pointed out that Smile often talks about empathy in her blogs

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Smile blog is still so popular here that I scheduled a workshop and it got filled up within minutes. No more room available

      Kim

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome meeting goer. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome schedule. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I waited for 40 min but the fresh donut no available. I sorry but I no want donut if no fresh because this Smile donut and not SA donut

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say you ok? I say yes. He say why you red? you still fever? You no suppose come. You Madam say that remember? I say yes Madam say you rest if you sick but I no sick. He say then why you red? I say I very anger. He say what you mean?I say my Madam feet no good and she need walk. He say yes but she want go comunity gathering. I say yes but why her only son no take her in car? Why she need wait for long time for friend to pick her up. He say yes this is unfortunate. I say but how you know, I no show you blog. He say he need go to make urgent phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. Though we did not have a walk yesterday, we were very tired.

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retirees got the blog today but the retired priest made the investigation committee worked long hours and well into the night to do the research. This was before your blog was delivered to us so we did not know that you wanted to stop the investigative efforts. During our last night's investigation, we found that there are processions and protests going on against your provincial government. This is against the efforts of Mr. Ford to reduce the size of the city government. The retired priest showed us footage of the protests, and some of them were well into the night. He also showed us the protests in London and many other cities. He then showed us the video recordings from a spy camera. Some were people hitting each other. It was dark inside so we could not see the entire image. We think that the kids were in the mix. He asked everyone to give the footage to the police detectives so they can take actions. We were unwilling to take an action without your guidance, but he said that he will do that in the name of the holy spirit and his son. The retired lawyers are now somewhat concerned. Can you help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army got very upset when they read your blog. They were concerned that your feet are hurting and yet your son is still making you stand outside for rides. They started raising slogans against him. Prof George tried to talk to them as the SRC is close to classes and it got very noisy. But, they didnt listen. Prof George was heard saying that they will cause the blogs to again be banned. The Dean was not here today as he is touring overseas. We dont know what to do with these idiots

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father hapy that father forgive. Father say forgive good idea. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris tire. Hannah say Hannah think go parent because Hannah now slave father. Hannah say Hannah need go 1 bell and give food any time day and give brakfast. Hannah say Hannah ok do all but Hannah no want Niklas slave. Hannah say if Hannah and Niklas no sine leter for father then father want Euro and house need sell. Hannah say Hannah kris sory Hannah no able rite but Hannah no supose rite. Hannah say Hannah reed blog from hide place. and Niklas reed hide place to. Hannah say you please take care foot. Niklas say grandpapa thro ice morning and say Niklas need sine leter but Niklas no want sine because grandpapa can make Niklas do any. Me say Hannah and Niklas that if they no sine leter for father then father kik all out and sell house and get Euro and go old home. They no want sine but me tell them they need do. They say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. I guess I am wasting my energy in trying to teach the kids. They will never learn

      thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

      Delete
    2. you are right, why bang your head against the wall. You already know that we have tried but it is just a waste. Also, Smile has asked us to be kind

      much appreciated mrizvi for letting us know that this is a good post

      Delete
  12. Did you read this? This is not from Thomas Hardy, Dickens, Herriot or some other charlatan. This magical piece of literature is from SMILE!

    "Twin Tower apartments are rented now I can hear voices from the tree tops. Birds having chit chat from their apartments. Dark Pink Bougainvillea flowers smiling in one of the pots on my front garden. My next door neighbor's garden looking beautiful with pink, yellow, red all color of flowers."

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk