Light Jacket Not Enough


Image result for winter pictures











It is Sunday morning bright but cold 8 C, how long will be summer, it 
is over now. Enough is enough. We need jackets and sweaters now. 
Yesterday was 11 C, I walked to Tim Horton. 

My Youngest joined me there, afterwards, to have his treats, Fries and 
Slurpee. It was from my pocket. Father has to note it down and doesn't 
have to yell at Niklas to get treats for himself.

It is early morning everyone sleeping, I am in my room with my computer, 
writing my Blog. I checked messages on my Facebook, there was none
from my Daughters. They must be busy with their families. 

I got only one message on my Facebook. It was from my childhood friend. 
She lives in Sydney with her son. My younger brother going back home for 
couple of months. He will be leaving on Tuesday. I will call him today. 

I usually don't make calls on weekends.We have to keep in mind that 
everyone must be busy with families of their own. I will be busy doing 
something else like my walk to Tim Horton, will do other stuff, to get busy.

Yesterday when I was going for my walk, I was wearing my light navy blue 
jacket, that was not enough. Today I will keep in mind and wont forget to 
take my coat with me. 

Just now one of my cousin's friend called me from London, England. She 
was going away for couple of weeks, with her family. She wanted to talk to 
me before that. It was nice of her. I met her just couple of times over there, 
at my cousin's place in Tooting Broadway.

My Daughter from Grimsby got a chance to talk to me too. She is very busy 
like all Moms, who have school going kids. We have to appreciate our kids
for taking time out from their own family matters, for we people, I mean 
for we parents. 

Whenever we appreciate anyone, it transmits positive energy and makes 
the whole atmosphere positive. Sort of happiness spreads all around. 
Whatever goes, comes around so will be back to us. Acknowledge others,
stay positive, you will get happiness, no doubt.


Kris Dear I don't know what I have to do. You are confuse and I am confuse
too. Father eats a lot and get sick so often because of that. He has to control
himself. He acts like a baby.

Kris Dear you are now no more like Niklas, why Father always dictates you 
to do things whatever he wants. I think you have to take charge of your 
house and your family. Everyone suffering because of Father's behavior.

Father is angry with me and he doesn't allow anyone to read my Blog,
so ridiculous. I am angry with him too for yelling at my friends Hannah, 
Niklas, and your neighbor. He is giving hard time to everyone. I am writing 
for so long to solve things at your place but nothing changed. I am sad.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there.

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome philosopher! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your weekend blog was reviewed in our cabinet meeting and we were all appreciative of the notion of living in a "day tight" schedule. Our VP of HR has been directed to further analyze this concept as we believe it will have positive implications financially for our company. We are stating this assumption because we can keep the employees more focused and less distracted by non-productive activities

    thank you

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are still waiting for the weekend blogs. Cant wait. Mondays are the best day of the week

      Cliff

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D.

      Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts.

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday) and now we get to read 3 blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    4. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blogs from the weekend

      Cleo

      Delete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say how you. She say I very busy no time talk blog. I say I no want talk blog I want ask if video kid keep eating out all time will you like it? She say no of course not, its too expense. I say that why I so anger. Madam grand baby keep eating out and Madam need pay from her pocket because Madam only son no give Dear Slurpee boy any money. Job worker with video kid say yes that very bad and crafty of him. I say but how you know because I no show you? She say she need go because urgent phone. I do 2 proud job and always rad blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. As usual, it was a long walk just under 10 mins with a few breaks in between. Our walk, though very long for us is nothing compared to the ones that you take. After that we had our lollipop

    The retirees have some positive news to report. The retirees have successfully got the stay order in the case of the temple kid. The stay order is a victory for the legal team as the judge informed the temple parents that they can keep the kids, the only condition is that they should not be subjected to any additional questionable treatment. The temple parents signed on that document and the retirees from the legal team signed as guarantors. The retired lawyers then met the temple parents separately and informed them that the authorities will be keeping a very close eye on them for the next month or so.. They should therefore try to be extra careful. The lady was there too and she was very thankful to them but more thankful to you for arranging all this. She said that you have shown that pen is mightier than the authorities. The retirees also agreed and appreciate your guidance in addressing this issue

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students continue to be surprised that your grand kids enjoy your company and are more interested in spending time with you than with their friends or with their devices. After reading your blogs, some of the students tried to spend 10 mins with their grandparents but it is unbearable. They always yell at us, try to be bossy, do not understand us at all, in the end there is a generational gap that is so huge that we cant overcome it. We think that they love us but we cant help it.

    Thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me plan send father old house because you say. Father say no do but me no care. Hannah say you no meen but me no care. Nabor say think about but me no care. Me no confuse. Me no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please stop this insanity. Just stop. I cant take it anymore. I know Smile wants us all to be kind but this is too much

    Great work mrizvi. Good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaax

    Brilliant comment mrizvi. You guessed right today too. Thanks kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk