Family Unit has to be intact


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












I am worried about
You, Lucy My Dear Friend
Hope you are fine by now


It is Sunday weather is hot, sunny morning 36 C. It is 9.15 I am walking
on my driveway. As I stepped out of my front door, I heard couple of birds 
were talking. I think were saying Hello to me from tree tops.

One Black squirrel was busy in eating something, I didn't move. I was still
and very quiet, not to disturb the beautiful posture of the squirrel. Flowers
from across the Front garden were smiling. The Pink and Red roses on my
next door neighbor's garden looking beautiful.

I am enjoying everything while waiting for my friend's black car to pick me 
up. I am lucky to have people around, my friends, who always take care of 
me. This is all because of Almighty God who keeps watching over me. 
Thank You God. I Love You.

I just got Comments from My Dear Readers Family. Dear Reader doing 2 
proud Jobs please focus on your work. Don't take time off during work 
hours and please don't talk about Blogs. Thank you.

Dear Retirees I don't want the Priest to lose His membership. He is my 
friend too. I am not happy the way he is behaving, comparing cultures and 
Religions, just like the Lady.

We don't have to interfere in other people's Religious traditions, their Faith.
They take procession here I mean in Canada too. They don't hit others not 
their Kids. 

They do sort of beating to their own self. For them this is symbol of 
mourning. They do crying too. They recite some sort of sayings in loud 
voice. It looks like shouting but it is not. They are busy doing their own 
things following their own Traditions.

Please leave them alone no spying, no detectives, no investigations. 
Just relax. I hope you will understand all that and no talking about other 
people's cultures and Religions. I believe that all Religions connect to God, 
the same Path, in their own way. 

Dear Students yes I agree with you that next week the Temple people are 
having the Big Day as there will be procession in Canada too. It is on the 
main road so anyone can see. They are very particular for that and take 
day off. 

I agree with your friend that She doesn't want to do that and must be 
upset out of that. I believe that the Family Unit has to be intact at any cost. 
You Students take so many day off, by your own choice. I think just one day 
off for Parents sake and for Family unity, not such a big deal. 

I think our family matters have to be solved within family. We have to avoid 
to discuss matters related to our parents, in public. Every family has it's 
own Faith, traditions, customs and believes in their own Religion. 

Please don't talk about that in public. You can not have any solution out of 
that. This all will complicate the existing issues. Talk about everything 
within family, with cool and open mind. 

Think about that some matters are very important for them so be flexible. 
Don't take position and don't involve people outside your family unit.
It will help to resolve issues. Trust your parents. They love you the most 
but after God Almighty, who loves All His Creatures the most.

Kris Dear don't yell and cut net. Let Niklas enjoy his life. 
Father My Dear Friend please forgive Kris live happily in the house. 
Everyone loves you.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday. I served banana smoothie and cherry smoothie. I was out of yogurt so was not able to serve yogurt smoothie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. We talked about Smile's blog from the weekend

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. you write good to. Mr. Supervisor come to talk work and say why you so red and sweat. Are you sick. I say I fever. He say yes it look like you lot fever you need go home. I say no I no suppose take time out. He say but you lot sick day left and it no good for you. I say I no care my Madam say that I need focus work and no suppose take time out. He say but that not what you Madam mean. I say I no care. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. The walk was under 10 mins and it was much shorter than the ones that you take. After that we had our lollipop.

    The retiree were planning to cancel the membership of the retired priest however based on your guidance, we didn't take any action. The retired priest was very pleased and said that as one Christian to the other, he wants to thank you and wish you happiness in the name of the father and the holy spirit. The retirees discussed your blog in detail. We have formed a committee to analyze the practices and customs that you are referring to. The retired priest also joined the committee and said that he is interested in learning more about the procession in Canada that you refer to. He suggested that we start the investigation from the city of Toronto as you are probably referencing that. We will ponder over this and will get back to you

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students didn't completely understand your advice to us but Prof George said that as we get more mature we will appreciate it. The student from the temple was not there today but we are planning to go to her and share the blog with her. Her friend told us that she could not come because she had to go to listen to a lecture for 1 hour. They also have some stuff that they do after the lecture and her parents insist that she participates in that ritual also. We want to again thank you for your advice. You can be rest assured that we will deliver it to her

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father forgive. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Me read blog to father but father say he want Euro. Me then idea. Me say Hannah will make breakfast for you and do any that you say, like party all time and come one bell. Father say that no good inuff. So me say Niklas will go train station and go with you morning walk and see see before skool and take you futbol game and do any. Fahter say ok he forgive. Me say to Hannah and Niklas but they no like. Me confuse . Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Please Please. Someone heeeellllllllpp. I cannot take it. Smole did such a brilliant job and most of the readers, including us, celebrated but what did she get ...

    Thanks mrizvi. Very good comment

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Plunker. Remember Smile wants us to be kind. Also she told us that "this too shall pass".

    Very brilliant comment mrizvi. Way to go

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk