Rainbow ++++


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures










Today please read my
Recipe Blog too
Thank You


It is Monday rainy day, cloudy morning hazy like most of the mornings
in London, England. It is 11 C, 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room,
writing my Blog. At 9.30, I will go to the library. 

I will not be able to sit outside, in the Reading Garden. It is raining so
I will be sitting inside the library, in my Office Cubicle. I am working
part time today, playing Darts only. No Carpet bowling on Mondays.

I never miss my work, my office but for the whole next week I will be 
busy with Community Meetings. I have to go there so wont be able to 
come to my office, to my work place.

In my yesterday's Blog, "Pillars of My Life", I mentioned that I like to 
involve in variety of different activities, in various cross sections of my 
society, where I live in. I enjoy every bit of it. These are pillars of my life, 
no doubt in that.

My family, My friends, My community and My work place, I love to be
involved in each of these. These are various aspects of my life, like 
spectrum, like Rainbow, give colors to my life. 

And of course God is very much there in my life, a very important part
of me, to show me the clear path to give me strength to move on.
I can not go without Him. I have no power.

Today I will be back home after 12 Noon. I have to make couple of calls,
have to be made today. Call to couple of Community members, some of 
them are working so I will check the timings. I don't drive so, tomorrow 
someone will pick me up for the Meetings. 

I will call my Younger Brother today. He is leaving tomorrow evening 
from Chicago. I will talk to him today, I will be busy tomorrow. 

Keith my Friend, we have to live in day tight compartment but there has 
to be variety. Our day plan has to be divided in various sections. There 
has to be different activities. I believe that our life has to be multidimensional.

It has to be like a Combo-meals, to give different taste and flavors. Like 
Bouquet of bunch of flowers. Like a Rainbow to give color to our life. 
To uplift our Mood, to keep us going, to move forward.


Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, Wicked Worker is wrong, she tricked you again. 
When I talk about my Family, how can I not include my Readers Family.
Readers Family is very important part of me. Please always keep that
in mind. 

I talk to you people every day. My Daily Blogs are my letters to my Dear 
Readers. To you people. Your comments are like my post delivery.
I wait to read every day. 

Dear Retirees please be very careful with the so called Priest. I am never 
happy with him. He is planning to avert the decision about the Temple Kids.
I don't know but I have a feeling about that.

He was planning to convert the Kids so must not be happy to miss his so 
called golden chance. I am surprised how he can be called a Priest, a 
Representative of God Almighty. 

God safeguards everyone's interest, not only of Christians. Their is no Cast 
or Creed, in His Kingdom. He is above all this. He is the Great Creator
loves all of His Creatures Big and Small equally. I have no doubt about that.

Kris Dear Please read my Blogs. I don't want Father in Old House.
He is your family too. You have to take care of Hannah Niklas 
and also your Father.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile's Corner. This being Thursday, customers came in for the recipe. Some were not sure if Smile will post one today but they came anyways. Priest was here too and giving everyone veggie omelette after they say Morning Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We talked about the recipe blog

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I sorry that no able wait more time then 35 min. I no eat brakfast but I need go because 2 job

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you trick me all time. She say what hapen ? What I do? I say you say Madam no care reader family but reader family like family to Madam. She say I no say that. What I say is that reader family is not pillar for you Madam. IF you no believe me then you check what she write in your blog. I take blog out from my shirt pocket and I say her that Madam say she write letter to reader every day. Her blog are like post. She say but I write email every day too that does not mean all people who I am writing mail to, are my family. She say you probably dont have the blog from yesterday but you can check it. I say I do. I keep copy of blog in car but I no need take it out because I remember too. She say so am I right? I say yes you right. She no say reader in blog yesterday. Wicked worker smile and say you need think and go.I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retired chef and the cafe manager led th reading of the recipe blog whereas the retired nutritionist and the retired health worker led the reading of this blog. They were all very pleased. The cafe manager was happy because Smile recipes are a big hit. He took a big gamble earlier on in convincing the owners and his job was on the line. Now his faith in Smile recipes has been justified. The hospital administrator initially did not show up for the reading as she thought that you have changed the day for the recipe blog however when she found out, she cancelled her engagements and came right away

    The retirees discussed your warning to us about the retired priest however it looks like he is simply making plans with the retired police detective and the retired private detective about celebrations. They were here today and discussing some details. The hijab lady and the temple people did not come today also. We are thinking that they are simply relaxing and perhaps enjoying themeselves

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. After we went through the reading of the blog, one of the student asked me to write to you on her behelf. She said that you wont believe what some of our parents are doing. We are asked to call once a week. She said that she is not making it up, If she does not call once a week, then her parents call. She is asked to talk for 5-10 mins. If she does not show how much she is enjoying the call then her parents get upset and say sarcastic comment. She said that she is losing her mind. We explained to her that the lucky guy is asked to call every day but she does not believe it. We showed her some of your old blog in which you asked us to be patient and advised that this too shall pass but she still wanted us to write the comment to you. She said that you are the only one who can understand her

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father no say father old almost 67

    (Father yell me and say him that father want all Euro that father spend on me. Father say he want go old home but will go after get Euro. Me no able pay. Father say father no care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fresh new blog today! How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its a fresh new blog. Smile never recycles the blog

      newbie

      Delete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing people person. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile is !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk