I Love My Blue Jacket


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures











It is Friday beautiful bright sunny morning a bit on cool side
with 14 C. I have to wear my light jacket of blue black color with 
sky blue stripe under sleeves. Years back I got it for four dollars
from the Thrift store near my library.

I love this jacket of mine, same thing happens with people, some of 
them become very close to your heart. They may be anyone, from 
anywhere.

It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room waiting for my Darts to be
started at 10 after that will play Carpet Bowling at 1 pm. I am working 
full time today, will go back home after 3 pm.

I feel lucky to be able to move around, able to do things on my own. 
I don't know how long I can. We have to value and enjoy the moments 
in hand. Present moments are everything, Past is done, we can not turn 
the page, Future we don't know.

Value the moments in hand and try to spread happiness around. Try to put
Smile on people faces. Please don't divide people into groups for their Cast, 
Creed and Color. 

We all are Creatures of the Same God, members of the same Human Family.
I believe in that and always keep that in mind. Right now I am enjoying
the beautiful Fall colors through the big glass panels of the window in front.

I can see two one black and one grey, Squirrels running around on the lush
green grass at the back garden of my library, my second home. Two people 
walking with their Dogs. I have to go now time to play Darts. 
Talk to you later my Dear.

Dear Retiree Friends just got your comment, I am not happy with the Priest.
Why he labels me every time with Christianity. Why he exploits my Blogs and try to get whatever he wants. Why he wants so badly to convert everyone to Christianity. 

With the type of his character, I am afraid, people will be scared of 
Christianity. Ask the Priest to leave everyone alone and mind his own 
business. I never said to convert anyone. 

Kris Dear you are not reading My Blogs properly. I told you I hate split 
families but I also told you that I don't trust Father and You are equal 
partner to make Hannah and Niklas lives miserable. 

I want to make sure that Father wont bother them anymore and you will be 
able to take care of them so that they can live happily at your place, 
after that I can ask them to come back.

Dear Reader doing 1 Proud Job, I don't know why you always talk about
My Blogs, about flowers and all that. I told you to say sorry to your 
Supervisor and try to be quiet and just listen to him. 

I told you not to talk and you are again making personal remarks that he 
has allergy and like that. Go to him again say sorry and be quiet, please.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Saturday, lots of customers are in my shop today to read blog. They come here to read blog from today and also the past week. There is no room inside. The priest is making notes. It is like a festival here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome player. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China. It very very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This good. I no Anglais. French good

      Delete
    2. You blog good. I read Italy. It tell life in Canada which fun

      Delete
    3. I read blog Russia. I read family because it important topic

      Delete
    4. This blog very knowledge and very fun. I read Spanish.

      Delete
    5. Dear Anonymous readers, it good you read Madam blog in your language. Madam blog very complicate. If you no understand that you ask me. I no tell if you no ask. We reader no suppose tell. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker 1 Supervisor and say him Mr. Supervisor, I sorry. He say it ok. I have been busy so perhaps was a bit rash myself. Please tell me your status so we can plan next step. I say I only allow listen to you and supose be quiet. He say what you mean I say my Madam tell me that I no supose talk only listen. She say may more thing in blog but I no supose tell blog to. He say if you dont tell me what you did then how I can plan. I no say anything but stay quiet. He say you misunderstand what you Madam say. She no mean that. I no say anything again. I think he get alergy again but I no tell him that. He say you get out so I go but I no ask him if I get job back because I no supose talk. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk was just under 10 mins, including short breaks. Our walk, though very long for us is nothing compared to the walk you take. After our walk, we had our lollipop at the cafe.

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. The retired priest said that you mentioned in your blog to "not divide people into groups for their Cast, Creed and Color" but you are ok to divide based on religion. When we said that you probably mean that anyways, he said no otherwise you would have said so. Since the hijab lady was not there today, he presented a resolution and insisted that we move forward with getting the authorities involved today. The resolution was seconded by the retired police detectives. They said there is strange activities that he is observing at the temple and the kids need to be protected. The resolution could not be voted on as there was a lot of debate. We are hoping that the hijab lady will be there tomorrow so she can provide her perspective also. The retired police detective showed us a video. They turned off the lights so we could not see the faces clearly but it was obvious that kids are being abused. There were men without shirts and they were hitting the kids. There was sounds of crying coming. There were also coffins. It was sad. The retired private detective then showed us the view of the parking lot. There were way more people than allowed, which would have been a violation of fire code, cars were parked illegally, white plastic plates and glasses can be seen flying around. We were all surprised to see all that. The retired priest submitted another resolution to shutdown the temple also. We will vote on this tomorrow also

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. It was good weather and Mrs. Lucy brought spicy bread for every one. She was upset after she read your blog. Some of the students are very upset with their parents because they keep insisting that they call them once in 7-10 days for 5 minutes. Yes FIVE minutes. They say that there is nothing to talk so how can they talk for full five minutes. They have to call otherwise they get threatened that the phone plan will not be paid for. We know you said that the lucky guy is in the same boat but we know that you are saying that to make us feel better because it is impossible that anyone can call every day. Mrs. Lucy noted that you have to buy clothes from value village. She was very upset with your son that he is making you buy used clothes. Prof George reminded her that you said not to to say anything to him. So she ended up playing dart. She said that she is so angry that she will get the bulls eye today

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. A new blog and a new topic every day!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its a new blog. Smile never recycles her blogs

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Father say he look out windo but no come. Father say he ring bell but no come. Father say he miss party and brakfast and go see see and go driveway walk and go get meel. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me go Hannah and say father say father no want any to sine. Hannah say but what about thing you say in blog. Me say father promise that he will no bad. Hannah say she come if you say. Me say father very sad but Hannah no want come if you no say. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing dart player. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing writer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is getting ridiculous. It makes my blood pressure go really high. I know, I know .....

    Good job mrizvi. You made my day. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  12. Calm down. Take it eaasssssssssssssssyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy. Yes we need to be kind

    Great work mrizvi. You guessed it right kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk