Pink and Red Roses


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures












It is Saturday very hot day 36 C. It is 9.15 morning, I am at my driveway 
walking around, my friend to pick me up for the community meeting. 
For now I am enjoying the beautiful view around. 

One of my neighbor's front garden looking great with beautiful flowers. 
Pink and Red roses are smiling. White butterfly talking to Yellow flowers. 
One black squirrel is running around on the green grass. 

My small black bag is on the Red wooden bench at my front garden, while 
I am waiting for my friend. I look at my gold and silver two colors wrist 
watch. It's dial is circular, decorated with small white embedded stones.

Whenever I look at my watch, it reminds me of My Daughter who lives in
Grimsby. She pushed me to buy this. I have one more watch lying down 
somewhere in my drawer. It is also good but I never use that. She was 
thinking that may be I don't like that one. 

She has four kids so like all Moms, is very busy. Grimsby is small Town 
with small community. Not much distances, everything is close by. People 
spend their time in socializing which keeps them busy too. 

I still remember that it was day before my departure, she was invited at
her friend's place for dinner.  She managed somehow to go to the Freshney 
Shopping Centre, to "H Samuel Store" to make me buy this watch. 

We have to acknowledge and appreciate our kids whenever they do anything
for us, for we parents. They are busy with their own family, their own kids 
besides their work and family matters. I use this watch as token of love 
from My Daughter.

Dear Retirees, I request everyone of you to please stay away from all this. 
It is so much mess. One more thing please don't take the membership of 
the Priest away. Everyone has to be allowed in the Blog Reading Sessions.

I request the Retired Police Detectives, the Retired Private Detectives and 
the Retired Priest to please not to do anything with the footage. It is not fair 
to take videos with hidden cameras of the Religious activities. Please forget 
everything and move on. I hope you people will listen to me.

Dear Smile Army Friends, it is not fair to charge any donation for the Smile 
Garden. Please don't do that. Let everyone come and enjoy. Thank You.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Though it is Monday, there are still lots of people coming in to read the blog. People are protesting and complaining that I have not posted the recipe from last week. They think that I am planning to sell the recipe and not post it for free. I clarified that there was no recipe last week but they don't believe me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the one from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome Grimsby goer. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read your blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Still working on getting the blogs posted from the weekend.

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you please post them before the Smile Walks? We will like to read them before going for the walk

      Steve

      Delete
    2. I have now posted all blogs in all noticeboards in lobbies A, B, C and D. Sorry for the delay, I was delayed as people kept coming to get copies from the printouts

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWN was great. Everyone was looking forward to it. I overheard someone that they had a team meeting this morning and the manager was very surprised that the team members are so cheerful on a Monday. She asked what's going on because the team used to feel very dull and lethargic on Mondays. Of course someone pointed out the blogs. They were surprised that the managers did not clue in on the reasons for their cheerfulness.

      Cleo

      Delete
    4. Smile Walk South was fun. We talked about Smile's blog from the weekend and today.

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. My manager was also surprised when he heard people saying TGIM. When he asked that why are they celebrating Monday, as it usually is considered the worst day in the week as it is the first day back to work. They replied that yes they know, but now it is the day which we look forward to because we get to read 3 blogs and not 1.

      Samantha

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Supervisor job 2 and say me why you leave when I talk you yesterday? I say I leave because you alergy and you sick . She say what you talk? I say remember that you get red face and you voice get bad and you no able hear. She get alergy again and sick again. So I go out ofice again. I think she contagious because she say shut door. I go 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from two days ago. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retired priest was very grateful to you and said that you are a true Christian lady and believe in forgiveness. When the retired lawyers asked him and the retired police detectives to drop the case, he simply said that it is for the good of humanity. The retired lawyers asked him why it is for the good of humanity to which he replied that there will be more people of the faith. He said that it is not just this generation but the entire future generations will be positively impacted. The retired private detectives have continued their investigations and have found that the kids are subjected to brainwashing techniques. They are asked to listen to lectures for more than an hour every day. After the lecture, they are bribed and are typically given some snacks eg baked goods. We were hoping that the hijab lady or the temple people could come so we can give them advance warning but they seem to be busy with parties or something like that

    The Smile with Smile program wanted to have a discussion but we spent so much time talking about other issues that we could not discuss any other committee business

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. We were supposed to have the reading at the SRC today but the Smile Army blocked the entrances to the SRC and forced everyone to have the reading at the Smile Garden. They were planning on doing that to collect donations but after the blog reading, they were very embarrassed. They returned all the donations that they collected. The Dean was here today, He came back just this morning and came straight for the blog reading. He was on a 4 country tour as a visiting professor. Prof George joked with him and said that he is a big shot but he simply smiled and said that he will never be big enough to miss these readings. As soon as the reading started he stood up. After the reading was completed, he went home.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father yell Kris lot today. Father say father keep ring bell but Hannah no come. Father say father sit out in driveway and wait Niklas but Niklas no come to. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me go Hannah parent house again but Hannah say she no want come. Me say father wate but she say she no care. Me say he no want sine but she say she no come. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing blogger. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing psychologist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk