Now They are in Grade 9th


Image result for front garden pictures










It is Thursday hot sunny morning 24 C feels like 30 C. Just couple of days 
back, it was 11 C. It is 9.15 morning. I am walking on my driveway enjoying
 the scenic atmosphere around. Flowers still smiling from my neighbor's 
front garden.

Red wooden bench shining at my front garden. It was raining last week so 
grass is lush green. White Butterfly was busy talking to flowers, now resting 
for a while on the grass. 

I am waiting for my friend, she will pick me up for the Community Meeting.
Meeting will start at 9.30, it is 15 minutes away after that another one will 
be at Altona, two more will be near Pickering Town Centre. 

All the Meetings will be done by 3 pm. I will be back home, my grandsons, 
Master Golden and Master Slurpee will be back by then. I will enjoy their 
company.

 Whenever I look at the Basketball Pole outside my house. It reminds me 
that things change time flies, enjoy the moments in hand. Just couple of 
months back, in the last summer, this Pole was like the centre of attraction 
for the whole bunch of boys.

My Youngest, the Slurpee Boy was in grade 8th. All of his friends and also
some of his classmates used to come to play here after school. It used to be 
like a festive atmosphere around the pole. I used to give them drinks and 
snacks, to make them happy.

Now they are in grade 9th, they are not kids anymore. Everyone is busy 
with their computers.

Dear Retirees I told you to be cautious with the so called Priest. I am sure 
that He is behind all this. I mentioned sometimes back when you were 
worried about the incidence in the Temple. 

You mentioned about loud noise, about hitting and carrying casket in 
procession. I told you that some Religions have special mourning days like 
Good Friday. People have their own way to connect with their Spiritual 
Figures. So just ignore and be careful with the Priest.

Dear Students this is for you Guys too, I mean try to understand that 
Parents want to transfer their Spiritual knowledge and Religious practice 
and traditions, to their siblings. 

This all is to make sure that their Kids will carry on their Religious values 
and also will keep these Family values alive. This is very important to your parents. Please understand that and don't take any drastic measure.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here from other places. Thanks to Smile we have a big festival every weekend here

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome advisor to the readers family. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read your blog everyday.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. This good blog. I like in Russia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like blog. I no good Anglais but French good

      Delete
    2. I enjoy blog. It very good. I read China

      Delete
    3. I read you blog Italy

      Delete
    4. I read blog in Poland. I no like priest

      Delete
  5. I hope the temple people can take my daughter in law also when they are disciplining the kids. May be they will knock some sense into her

    Mother in law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and tell work. I say him I need go prey. He say but why you need go prey today?I prey thank. I also prey that she make all reader her family. He say but you Madam not write for you today. I say yes but she write for me yesterday. It big deal. I say but how you know what Madam write. He say he need go. I do 2 good job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today. Our walk though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. We went straight to the reading of the blog

    The retirees held an urgent meeting today. The meeting was held after the reading of your blog. We used the guidance that you provided in your blog. The retired priest also participated in the meeting. We wanted to ban him but he reminded us that you have many times overturned his suspension and as a bonafide member of the club, he is allowed to attend all the meetings. The retired judge agreed with his assessment of the situation. The retired priest pointed out that there is no beating, shouting and crying in the Good Friday event. He also reminded everyone that there are Easter eggs which the kids look forward to. He agreed that there is not enough evidence to go the authorities He submitted a resolution that the retired detectives be allowed to expand their investigation. After some debate, the retired lawyers agreed. They said that if they would stop the investigation then the authorities will get the impression that we trying to hide something. We wanted to have the hijab lady and the temple people come to the meetings but we were not able to reach them. I will let you know how this unfolds. The retired lawyers said that it should be ok.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Another fresh new blog today! How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile is a factory of new ideas. It is a mystery how she does it. Just like it is a mystery how there are flowers in spring every year

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. As usual there was a big turn around. Mrs. Lucy was not there today but she still sent the flat bread with Prof George. Prof George told the Dean that Lucy is quite sick and has a very high fever but she still wanted to do something for the blog reading.

    The student who is being bullied by her parents to go to the temple was here but Prof George asked her to reconsider her position after your comments. She was very upset and said that the parents have a big day next week and they have asked her to take the whole day off as they are not supposed to do anything that day but listen about history. Prof George and Dean were heard talking softly that they think that she is exaggerating, there is no way that any parent can be so irrational and such a bully. They said that even if half of it is true then they can be reported for child abuse.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say now that father want Euro all want father frend. Father say father no say father old almost 67

    (Father again ask Euro. Me say father me no Euro. Father say me need sell house. Me try explain father that if me sell house then where will Hannah, Niklas, me and father go. Father say he go old house and no care where any go. Me say give me 1-2 day so me think plan. Father no want agree so me say Niklas do what father say. Father agree but Niklas no agree. Me plan cut fone. Nikals say it no his fault. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just banging my head against the wall. There is absolutely nothing which is working. I have tried to be kind, I have tried to be harsh, I have tried to be reasonable but it just is not working. And yet Smile wants us to be nice to everyone in this forum

    good job mrizvi. Great to let us know that this is a good blog. I dont know what we would have done if you would not have told us

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just caaaaaallllmmm down Plunker. Reeeeellaaax. Take a deep breath. Go for a walk. Or better still just read the blog again

    Thank you mrizvi. This is a good comment. You are doing an amazing job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk