May God Kids be with their Moms Amen


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures












It is Thursday bright sunny cold morning with 14 C I have to go to my 
Friend's place. She has arranged Brunch, couple of friends will be there.
One of my friend will pick me up. It is at Brock Road 10 minutes drive.

It is 9.30 I am walking on my driveway, looking the beautiful
scenic view around. I can see Red and Pink Roses across at the
front garden of one of my neighbor.

Twin Tower apartments are quiet, may be tenants are still sleeping.
I can see couple of Birds on the tree top across. Morning Dew shining 
on the green grass like pearls. What an amazing atmosphere to behold.

You people must be thinking I am talking the same thing every day.
Same old stories that Flowers are smiling, Butterfly dancing, Pearls
everywhere. I told you my Dear. Our life is the same with all ups and 
downs. 

We have to talk about Flowers, to give color to our lives. This gives us 
happiness, we start thinking something positive. I believe this is important 
to start our day. To talk about the Gifts of God. This gives us power to face 
and tackle with everything coming up in our day to day life.

Dear Retiree My Friends I am still praying for the Kids, who are about to be
snatched from their Moms, to convert them into Christianity. May God 
all of our Prayers come true and kids may enjoy with their parents. Amen.

Dear Kris I don't trust Father so how can I ask Hannah to come to your 
place. I am sorry to say, you were also Father's partner with all that, which 
was happening to Hannah and Niklas. 

I hate to see split families so I am sad but I don't know how to assure my 
Friends Hannah and Niklas that they will live happily at your place. 
No throwing of ice on Niklas face, no yelling, no cut phone and net. 

For Hannah I can't say much, it hurts. She was having drips and Father 
wanted her to cook, to enjoy all time parties, locking her outside with rats, 
in the dark. Hannah had to make lavish fresh breakfast for Father. Five cut 
fruits, omelette, smoothie and so on. Just give me a break please.

Dear Reader doing 1 proud Job, I am not happy as you never listen to me.
Always make personal comments. You have to listen what Supervisor says.
Anyway go again to him, he is a nice person. He is my friend, he will forgive
 you. Don't miss your Job 2 and don't talk about Blog.

Dear Smile Army Friends please don't bring treats for the Readers. This is
too much. You people are students, you can do all that when you start your 
career life, in years to come. Have patience and focus on your studies. Please
try to listen and respect your teachers. I trust you people.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are lot of customers here. I have bought extra biscuits as it has become a tradition in our small town that locals come here and read blog before going back to their homes or pub.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there were a fresh from SDs there with a note that "enjoy these Smile Donuts, courtesy Smile Addict"

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today so was able to post the blog. The box of SDs was there when I came. There was an extra donut for the person posting the blog.

      Craig

      Delete
  3. Thanks for being my lifeline. I read your blog many times during the day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome!! She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome philosopher. She is an awesome adviser. She is an awesome writer. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was fantastic today. Turnout was great. We took the nature route. Lots of long faces today

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. We talked about Smile's active blog during the SWN today. She is an inspiration to all

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job Supervisor job 1 and say him how you. He say I ok but busy. I say you want talk about flower? He say what you mean.Life is like up and down. He say I very busy what you want say. I say I want tell you that when we talk about flower it give happiness. I think he get alergy again and voice change. I wanted to say sory but he say he yell me to go. May be he lot sick so I go. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. As usual, it was a long walk just under 10 mins with a few breaks in between. Our walk, though very long for us is nothing compared to the ones that you take. After that we had our lollipop

    The retirees appreciated your blog today. The retired author led the reading of the blog but the retired philosopher said that this blog is very philosophical so it should be his honour to read the blog. In the end they shared the honours. Reading the blog is the highers honour for the retirees.

    The retired priest was very pleased with your blog today. He said that you are asking them to ramp up the campaign so the mothers can also be converted to the true faith. The hijab lady said that you are not saying that but you are asking the kids to be left alone. He said that in the past as well you have talked about Christ. He said that he was planning to go to the authorities today so they can start analyzing the videos of the temple. The lady said that they were not hitting anyone but themselves but he disagreed. The retired police detective also noted that the parking lot outside had cars parked illegally, there were kids managing traffic, liter everywhere etc. He said that they will ask the authorities to shut down the place and not just take the kid. The lady got very upset and said that they should wait for your comments before taking action. They were planning to proceed but the retired priest said that they should wait for a day or two as you are a good Christian lady and have saved him many times

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army did not bring cake but they were very happy because you wrote for the idiots. The faculty of literature was in attendance today. The senior literature professors were trying to analyze your folksy writing style. They said that you describe every day event eg birds nesting in a tree, but give a very different angle eg twin towers. They asked the students to go through your past blogs to find other examples

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing social scientist. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply brilliant ! I love coming to this site because every day this blog sheds light on a different topic.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kyle, Smile's blog is being referenced in universities, is being used for teaching parents in 2 district school boards, being used as material for various subcommittees and so much more. So we are all in good company with her!

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Father say father look windo but no come. Father say father ring bell but no come. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me go Hannah parent and say her that Smile say you come because Smile hate to see split families but Hannah say you say other thing. Me say me xplain father and he no want sine but she say she no come if you no say. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This week has been a whirlwind of counselling blogs from you. You have been tutoring your readers in the art of tolerance, nurturing teenage juveniles, enthralling us in the prosaic scenery and much more. Yet it was today's blog that we found to be a masterclass. You dissected happiness and expounded the science behind it. For most of the authors, this would have been adequate, yet you did not stop there. Instead of leaving your readership guessing, you chose to elucidate this further by annotating it with facile articulation. It is this form because of which we consider you above and beyond the charlatans which troll the literary world these days

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well well well. Here we go again. Smile described such a difficult complex, and yet these kids dont event have the courtesy to read. ! I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk