Never Sick of His Old Grandma


Image result for Magnolia tree pictures
















It is Saturday bright, sunny, beautiful cool morning with 19 C.
Later will be hot 34 C, rain is on the way. It is 8.30 am, I am on
my computer going through messages on my Facebook.

I get comments from my Readers Family on my Blog, later in the evening.
Not many Facebook messages as one of my Daughter, who lives in 
Grimsby, is in Scotland. My Youngest Daughter is busy with her daughter.

Her daughter is leaving for King Uni. so much to do, no time left.
My other Daughter, the Croydon one, is not a Facebook person. She calls,
same is my Eldest Daughter, who lives in Edmonton. 

Every person has his/her own individuality. They choose their own way to 
connect. Anyway it is 9.30 am, I am done with my breakfast. Oatmeal 
porridge and stir fried egg with half a cup of tea.

My Son is planning to go to workshop. Our red Caravan giving some 
problem. Great opportunity for me to get out. He will drive me to Tim 
Horton on his way. I will come back on my own.

It is 10 am, I am in Coffee House. Not many here. I can see some old faces
like mine having breakfast. Couple of youngsters are here for take away. 
I am having my half and half coffee. I mean half coffee with half hot water,
raisin tea biscuit with strawberry jam. 

I was back from England on Tuesday night, just couple of days back. But
looks, I was never been away. Twin Towers, the two trees on my neighbor's
front garden, look so familiar. The Magnolia tree on my front garden, is full 
of leaves, looking beautiful.

Red wooden bench is looking great on my lush green front yard. Nothing 
has been changed. It is still summer, everyone enjoying. Two black squirrels 
playing around the wooden fence in my back garden. 

It is 11.30 am, I am back from Coffee House, writing My Blog on my 
computer. My Youngest is sleeping in my bed. I never use my bed in day 
time. He feels cozy, enjoys to use in day time. I feel great that he is not sick
of his old Grandma.

Dear Retirees, you are taking custody of Temple kids but it is not fair to
take them to Church. It is Everyone's right to practice what he/she believes 
in. We don't have to force. I hope you will understand.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs sleep well and focus on your work. Listen to your 
Happy Worker colleague. She is your friend. You can pray for me in your heart, don't have to go and leave your work. By the way don't worry about me. I am fine.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, almost all customers go to the church. There are also out of town people who come for church in our small town. The congregation is now quite big. The priest said that he knows that why people are actually coming here. He also is starting to set up the sermon on themes from the blog. After the sermon, the customers come to Smile Corner and read blog. The out of towm customers read blog from the entire week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome grandmother. She is an awesome councillor. She is an an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline. You dont know how much of inspiration these blogs are for me

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your blog in Russia. I read with family

      Delete
    2. This is good blog. I read France. No comment but read all time

      Delete
    3. I like blog and also read in France. I like to read alone because it is good English literature

      Delete
    4. I enjoy blog. I no good English but good Spanish

      Delete
    5. I enjoy blog Ukraine

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked Worker come and say how you. I say I no want talk you because you bad. She say that bad it no nice talk like this. I say you trick me all time. She say what I did? I say you tell me prey. She say so what rong? Prey good. I say no my Madam explain that I only supose prey in heart. Wicked worker laugh and say I think you mistake because when Pope has prayer he ask people to come. Also on Sunday, the priest ask all to come to church. I say yes you right. She say why dont you go and read blog again. I say I did but I will rad when I go home. She say oh yes, you no want take time out because you will lose money. I say I no care money, I will take time out now. Do you want come too? She say no my job done and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor,

    The retiree did not go for walk today. The retirees dont go when it is +25C. We tend to stay in the house when the temp is too hot. The retirees went straight to the reading of the blog

    The retirees appreciate your comments and our instructions to us. The retirees discussed your instructions in detail however the problem is that the retirees dont want to convert to the religion of the temple people. And for the kids to stay with us, we will need to take them to the church that we go to. The retired priest said that by retirees taking custody we can teach the temple kids some good Christian values and perhaps they can help get other temple kids convert to the true faith. We are therefore not sure how to solve the problem. Can you please help

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Mr. recent retiree,

      Why you need ask Madam all thing. Madam very busy and need deel with lot problem. Madam explain lot thing in blog. Meadam blog very complicate and very dificult understand. If you need help you ask dear me. I read blog all time. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

      Delete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Mrs. Lucy came with banana smoothies as we love them. Prof George confided to the Dean that she spend several hours in preparing it as there are a lot of people. The Dean said that it is not right, she should be asked to not do that, but Prof George said that whenever someone brings up the subject, she says that "it is between me and Smile and her readers. Let me be". The students are having a difficult time with our parents. As we are planning to go back to uni, they are interfering in everything. They treat us like kids and want to plan every single second. Also, one dad again came to the store where her daughter is working. Its a big store, like Argos and Walmart and there a lot of people there but she has told him that it is very distracting. He keeps telling her that this is a store and he is there to buy groceries but she knows that he is there so he can keep an eye on her. She is frustrated because there is no privacy. We know that it is difficult for you to understand as the lucky guy probably does not has to go through all this

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing grand mother. She is amazingly active. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say you forget ask father helth again. Father say father angle but father yes mind. Father say father no no why you go when it cold like 19 and hot like 34 and it supose rain. Father say it good that you get you Niklases go with you to Tim. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you please no go walk when it kris cool and kris heet. Hannah say all think that you Niklases go with you but Hannah no that you independ and no want wait any. Hannah say you please care you. Niklas say grandpapa yell Niklas that Niklas no take grandpapa kaffee like you Niklas. Niklas say grandpapa wake Niklas morning and then go see grass. Niklas say Niklas no want wake so early but grandpapa say you Niklas do and all Niklas do. Father yell me and say me that me no take father KAfee like you Kris. Me say he no wait you he go. Father say you Niklases go Tim. Me say Niklas because he need go father and me. He say he no want go. Me yell him because he want play video all time. He say all do. Me say you Niklas no do. He say do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Replies
    1. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

      Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

      Great comment mrizvi. Good job

      Delete
  11. Is Smile an author or a painter with words? I dont know the answer, if you do, then please let me know. Dont know what I am taking about? Well have a read:

    "Twin Towers, the two trees on my neighbor's
    front garden, look so familiar. The Magnolia tree on my front garden, is full
    of leaves, looking beautiful.

    Red wooden bench is looking great on my lush green front yard. Nothing
    has been changed. It is still summer, everyone enjoying. Two black squirrels
    playing around the wooden fence in my back garden. "

    brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk