Full of Dreams and Sparkle in Their Eyes


Image result for dunbarton high school pictures










It is Tuesday hot sunny bright morning with 26 C later will be 35 C.
Rain forecast is for the last couple of days but we are still waiting for
that. No rain till today. AC is on so inside our house we fixed 23 C. 
That is fine with us.

This was long weekend here in Canada so today is first day of back to 
school. My Youngest gone to his first day in Grade nine class. Before leaving 
at 8.30 am He gave me a hug. I was waiting for him in my room. He needed 
pack of chewing gum. I gave him that. 

My Grand kids know that well, whatever they need, they will get it form me.
Their Grandma will provide that anyway. My Son always cracks a joke 
" If you people need moon or stars, Grandma can provide you that too."

I was watching him from my bedroom window, his two friends were there
to accompany him, they live nearby. Three of them were walking with smile 
on their faces, with their heads high. What an amazing stage of their lives.

It looked to me they are all set to conquer the world, with full of dreams
and sparkle in their eyes. I love my youth. They are our future, our destiny,
will make our dreams come true in the years to come. I am proud of them.

Dear Retirees I think you don't have to take custody of the Temple kids.
You can be guarantor for the kids to oversee the things around. You can  
be mediator between authorities and parents. Like a bridge to coordinate.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs. I told you many times, you don't have to talk 
back to the Supervisor. Why you don't listen to him and start talking about 
Blogs. Don't make personal comment like someone has allergy or like that.
It is very rude.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were from all lobbies. There are a no. of managers participating in these walks now

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! Did you also get to have the SD for the poster?

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I took half but gave the other half to Jasmeet. He could have posted it before me but he gave me a chance to post it. I was one minute behind him but he still waited as I usually lose the race.

      Brenda

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker with video kid come and say how you. I say ok but how come you come because you no come to talk me? She say I come because I get headache and someone told me that you have aspirin. I am wondering if you can give me 2 tablets. I say I do but I no supose talk head hurt or anything like that. She say what you mean. I say my Madam tell me that I no supose talk blog also if you no ask and no supose talk person stuff. I think she head hurt more because she go. She also get lot alergy but I no say that to her. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk today. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you take. After that we read your blog

    The retirees continued our deliberation in the issue of the temple children. The temple people were here. The retired priest was here too. Since you did not provide any comment, they both thought that you are on their side. The authorities have given the temple parents an ultimatum and the kids can be taken away at any time. We told the temple parents and the retired priest, that we will wait for further instructions from you and did not finalize the decision

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. There are some new students who have started to join us as the uni is starting again. Some of the students are very pleased because it means no lectures and interference from the parents. Dean is very busy these days but he still attends all the reading session however he was not here today. Prof George looked somewhat down also. We dont know what happened

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing councillor. She is an amazing trainer. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another fresh new blog today! How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is a factory of ideas. Just relax and enjoy the blogs.

      newbie

      Delete
  11. I read this blog every day because I learn something new every day. Yes every day. Look at this

    "What an amazing stage of their lives.It looked to me they are all set to conquer the world, with full of dreams and sparkle in their eyes. I love my youth. They are our future, our destiny,will make our dreams come true in the years to come. "

    Brilliant !!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say father old almost 67!

    (Hannah say father litle upset because you forgt ask father helth. Hannah say it ok, he get beter you please no wory. Father very anger today and yell Hannah all time and make her walk room many time. Father yell Niklas lot to but Niklas go away. Me cut Niklas fone because he talk. Father anger. Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy Moly! This kid is completely rebellious. I mean, just give me a break, will yeah!

    Thanks mrizvi. This is a brilliant comment.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yup - the world is upside down when it comes to the young'uns. Everything is cool. Everything fun. Not worth getting high blood pressure because of this. Just go with the flow.

    Wonderful comment mrizvi. Lovely stuff. Pretty good guess too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk