I am Working Full Time


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures







Today please read my 
Recipe Blog too
Thank you







It is Wednesday bright sunny hot morning with 42 C. No rain, we are
still waiting. Our AC is on that is our lifeline. It is 9.15, I am sitting in 
the Billiard room writing my Blog.

Library to be opened at 9.30, after that I will go there to browse my favorite
magazines, "Birds and Blooms" and "Cottage Life". I am working full time 
today playing darts and also carpet bowling.

10 to 12, I will go to the next room to play Darts with my Senior Club 
friends. From 12 to 1 pm I will stay in the library have my snacks and
enjoy my time alone slot. Bowling will start at 1 pm. I will be back to
my home at 3 pm.

Today my Eldest is leaving to his Uni. He is in 2nd year, my Son will drive 
him to London Ontario. It is 3 hours away from my place, Pickering. 
I was planning to call one of my friends to pick me up for library.

But my Son made sure to drop me here before going to London. It is nice of 
him. He knows that I wont miss my Office. This is like my second home. 
Today will be my first full time working after couple of months. 

I left for England on July 1st. so you can imagine how long. It is 9.30, I am 
in the library. I have "Home and Garden" magazine in my hand, sitting on 
the grey wooden bench, outside the library, in the Reading Garden.

It is small beautiful place, surrounded by small bushes. From here I can see 
the busy Kingston Highway and also can enjoy the beautiful scenic view. 
The flowers around. The two tall trees are here to provide me shelter
form the scorching heat. Amazing.

Dear Retirees I have written so much for you in my yesterday's Blog still
you people are saying that I didn't provide any direction. I mean you say 
"what to do, how to proceed further". The so called Priest is always ready 
to take action of his own interest. He can not think neutral. Take sides. 
I am not happy with him.

I think, I was not able to make it clear. It was all between the lines.
I wanted to say that You people can be sort of liaison, like a bridge to 
communicate between Temple parents and the authorities. 
Like a mediator to solve the kids issues.

Kris Dear I request you that please don't yell at Niklas and don't cut his 
net. Why Father yelling every time to Hannah, making her life miserable. 
Everyone has right to enjoy his/her life, not only Father. He has to realize 
and leave everyone alone. That will be great.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers today. They are looking at the recipe blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. Sorry I wait 40 min but they no fresh donut. I no want bring no fresh donut because this Smile donut.

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor ! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We ran out of copies of the recipe blog in lobby D. Can you please replenish the supplies there

      thanks

      Delete
    2. I placed extra copies today as I know that recipe blogs are popular however I have now put extra copies in all lobbies and meeting rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. SWN was fantastic. We took the nature trail today.

      Cleo

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun too. As always, we talked about the Smile blog. She is a fantastic writer and even a better psychologist.

      Tiara

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You good to. Happy Worker come and say why you no give aspirin to job worker with video kid yesterday. I say my Madam say no say anyone sick at work. Happy Worker say that right but job worker was sick and she anger because you no help her even though you part of Health and safety committee. I say I no care I only listen Madam. Happy Worker say but you need understand the problem. If you can help then you should. That what you Madam want. I say how you know because I no show you blog. I think she need make important phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees are very upset with me because they feel that I am not doing a good job in being a good liaison with yourself . The retirees have given me a few days to get my act together. The retirees are upset as you needed to explain =n yourself multiple times. I sincerely apologize to you for wasting your time . I intend to double down in explaining myself better. The retirees have set up a committee to review your blogs from the last few days to review instructions that you have provided to us regarding the temple kids issue. We will use the info to establish our strategy. We have asked the lawyers, temple parents, hijab lady to the committee. The temple priest and the retired priest have been added as adjunct members.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    we read your blog at the SRC today. You wont believe whats going on with many of the students. Uni is starting and the students have to bring their stuff with their parents. It is a nightmare. Really. I am not exaggerating. They hound us for minor issues. They dont realize that we have been working so obviously have not got a chance to be fully ready. Then their are lectures. In one case, the father gave 1 big lecture which lasted for almost 10 mins on the value of money. The student thought of asking the father to stop the car but we are stuck. We know they mean well but Come On!! We are adults after all. In one case the student is being asked to call once a week!! I mean this is ridiculous. We know the lucky guy is probably enjoying himself because of you but we are having a terrible time

    Thank You
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah sat you please no wory father because all no like you. Hannah say you please take care you. Father anger because you no ask father helth. Me try xplain but father no lisen. Father yell Hannan and yell Kris. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  11. Holy Moly! This kid is completely rebellious. I mean, just give me a break, will yeah!

    Thanks mrizvi. This is a brilliant comment.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yup - the world is upside down when it comes to the young'uns. Everything is cool. Everything fun. Not worth getting high blood pressure because of this. Just go with the flow.

    Wonderful comment mrizvi. Lovely stuff. Pretty good guess too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk