She wont be running for bells


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures













It is Sunday bright morning cold with 10 C, I told you winter is
coming. It is 10 am my Son is at Costco, I skipped. I mean didn't go.
Usually I avail these chances to get out but as I told you, I am not feeling
100 %. We have to take care of our body so have to do accordingly.

I will go to my Friend place at 12 for lunch, after that two more 20 minutes
away for evening tea and for dinner. Someone will pick me up so ride no
 problem. I will enjoy with them.

Kris Dear I am worried about you. I mean Hannah and Niklas have to 
come back. It is already so long, they are away from their home. I thought 
about and figured out that you have to make sure that they will be 
enjoying their life at your place. I jot down some points here.

1 : Hannah will not make lavish breakfast for Father, with five cut fruits,
Veggie Omelette, Smoothie and all that. She will give what she can one or
  two things. That's all. 

2 : Hannah will not be running for Father bells. She has to sleep, take rest 
and enjoy her time too. Father has to realize and has to calm down. No all 
time parties with hundreds of people. Just once a while with 15 people not 
15 families.

3: Niklas has to sleep like all other teen age kids and play Videos. Father 
not going to throw ice and yell at him. He wont miss his school for Father 
walks.

You give me assurance and I will ask Hannah and Niklas to come to your 
place right away. We have to think about, if we don't care about people, 
they wont care for us too. 

Same thing happened with Hannah and Niklas. You and Father were not be 
able to take care of them and now they don't care and have no trust in you 
people. They co operated so long and suffered for that.

Dear Reader doing 1 proud Job now, how come you are trying to go to your 
Supervisor house, to get your job back. This is very annoying. You can 
never get your Job back out of that. Just calm down. Talk to him in his 
office. Don't talk unnecessary and answer what he ask.

Dear Retiree Friends please don't try to interfere with Temple people. 
Leave them alone. Forget about the video. You were very rude to use the 
hidden cameras to take the video. 

Ask the Priest to calm down, relax and don't talk about any Religion. 
I don't like to discuss such things in my Blog Reading sessions. He changed
the whole atmosphere into very controversial, no one enjoying at least not me. 

I want the same happy atmosphere for everyone of my Reader. Don't let the 
Priest to give any speech. Please don't talk about Temple and Videos and 
Christianity. Thanks. I hope you people will try to listen to me.


Dear Retiree Friends I just got your second comment, it is really very 
annoying that the so called Retired Priest is after the Temple People. 
He wont leave them alone. I am really sad.

He is trying to emotionally blackmail by making speeches and asking you 
people to take decision right away. I am stuck. I am asking you people not 
to listen to him. Not to let to give him any speech and not to give permission 
for using cameras. He is using the videos like a weapon to threaten everyone.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Lots of customers in my shop even though it is Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you also post the blogs form the weekend?

      Cathy

      Delete
    2. I was getting the printouts ready. I should be able to post the weekend blogs within the next hour or so. I posted the one from today as I know that some wants to start their day with todays blog

      Jimmy

      Delete
    3. I have now posted all the blogs. Also left some extra copies in some team rooms

      Jimmy

      Delete
    4. SWS was fun. People were saying TGIM (Thank God Its Monday)

      Tiara

      Delete
    5. SWN was fun too. Participants were still talking about Smile's efforts to keep kids with their families. We are hoping that she is successful

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome psychologist. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. And I posted the blogs from the weekend

      Marg

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job 1 but Mr. Supervisor no come. Happy Worker say that Mr. Supervisor working from home so you can call him on his office phone. I say no. I only suppose talk to him in office. She say yes but when he work from home it is like he in office. I say no. I no allowed. She say but Madam no know that he work from home. I say but how you know what Madam say. She say she need go. I dont know how many job I do but I always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,
    .
    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees have taken immediate action on getting your instructions. We have cut off access to the retired priest from all retiree meetings and services. He is also barred from attending any meetings. All retirees have been instructed to not communicate with him with immediate effect. The retired private detective and the retired police detectives have been instructed that all cameras and spy equipment be removed from the temple premises with immediate effect. They have also been told that they need to pick a side, either they are with the retired priest or they are with the retirees. They took a few minutes to consult with the retired priest but then agreed that they are with us. The retired lawyers checked with their sources but they confirmed that the retired priest has submitted any evidence to the authorities as yet.

    The hijab lady was here and was very pleased with the developments. She also brought some of the snacks that they distribute after the sermons for us.The cafe manager did not look pleased as outside food is not allowed in the cafe but she said that this is holy and you would approve of it. He reluctantly agreed after hearing this.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Prof George appeared very concerned about your health. He was overhear talking to the Dean saying that you never lose an opportunity to go out so you must be in really bad shape when you did not go to Costco shopping center. The Dean said that he is equally concerned but they should keep their voices low otherwise the students, specially the Smile Army will get very upset. After the reading of the blog they asked for a prayer for long life and health of all the participants and to yours. The Dean said that he learned this in one of the overseas visit. He said that this way no one will know that they are specially praying for you, but will still be praying for you.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father agree you condition. Father say father say father old almost 67

    (Me go Hannah parent house and say her father agree so she come but she say she no come if you no say. Me say but what father agree. She say but you no say. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She has an amazing schedule. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Replies
    1. Come on! Give me a break. Same old insanity. It makes my blood boil! I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Brilliant comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Just reeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxxxx. Go for a walk. Take a cold shower or just read Smile's blog again. You are right, we must be kind........

      Good job mrizvi. You guessed it correctly, kiddo. It is a good blog

      Delete
  12. Thanks Lucy Boris Dave Linda Keith Newbie Kyle N mrizvi Plunker Batman Jasmeet Kim Cleo Brenda Karen Superwoman Happy Reader and Mother in law Craig Marg Literature Fellow Retiree Group Jimmy Tiara Smile Addict Kris Stephen Tiara Greg Pete Josh Liz Michelle Paula Jerry Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk