Tolerance spreads Happiness around


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures










It is Tuesday rainy, hazy morning but not gloomy. It is mixed sunny
and cloudy. Beautiful. I am sitting in my bedroom. I told you before
that it is not my bedroom, It is sort of my one room apartment.

On one side in the corner, is my writing table with my computer.
On the other end is my sewing machine. Two windows with big glass
panels giving the full view of my front garden. Beside my King size
bed is my builtin wardrobe cabinet. 

There are two black side tables. On one of the table, is black and silver steel table lamp. On the other table beside the cabinet, I keep my handbag, easy to pick up.

It is raining so I will miss my walk to Tim Horton. I am browsing the
Messages on my Facebook also enjoying the scenic view of my Front garden
through my bedroom window. 

One of my Friend just called to pick me up. I will go to some place to have
Brunch. What a nice surprise. I am getting ready to go. She will be here in 
10 minutes.

It is 10.30 morning, bright, beautiful with light drizzle. I am walking on my
driveway also looking around to enjoy the beautiful view. Flowers smiling on
the Front Garden across. Flowers of all colors, Yellow, Red, Pink and White.
White Butterfly talking to Everyone. 

Such a peaceful and Happy atmosphere. I start thinking that, this is a 
lesson for we Humans. We can not tolerate others, try to dominate, to 
dictate, to ask everyone to follow our direction, our opinion.

I am not happy with what the Retired Priest is planning to snatch Kids from their Parents and to convert them to Christianity. I believe that Holy Christ will never be happy with that too.

He is making it up that this is for the good cause, for Humanity. I don't 
agree with that at at all. I believe this is act of cruelty. Priest is not listening 
to me neither the Retired Police Detectives and Retired Private Detectives. 

No one is ready to listen to me. I ask everyone of you to please pray for 
the Kids and their parents. I am doing the same. May God Almighty listen 
to our Prayers. Amen.

Kris Dear, Father is not missing any one. He is missing His Slaves. He miss 
His fresh morning breakfast with five cut fruits, veggie omelette, banana 
smoothie and his Morning Coffee. He is missing Niklas as there is no one to 
throw ice on his face. No one to lock in the backyard with rats.

My Dear Friend at Smile Corner, My apology for not posting the Recipe 
Blog. I say sorry to everyone on your behalf. I will do that on Wednesday. 
You people will get My Recipe Blog on Thursday. Dear Councillor please 
don't ask him to pay any fine for that.

Dear Reader doing 2 Proud Jobs, please say sorry to your Job Worker 2 
Supervisor. I am sorry I didn't mentioned that clearly. 

Dear Smile Army Friends please listen to your Teachers and try to control
your emotions. I hope everything will be fine now. Let everyone do what they want. We have to respect everyone's opinion.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Your comment about recipe helped. Councillor has suspended the fine. He warned me that if there is any delay in posting the blogs then he will ask the council to re-impose the fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog. The newcomers cant believe that there is so much variety this blog has. Every day there is a new topic and each one very interesting

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too.

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. I only say thank Smile in note and thank for post blog

      SA

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I shame and I need say sorry to Supervisor job 2. She say good and you also need say sorry to Supervisor at job 1 because you say him that he alergy and he sick and all that. I say yes but my Madam no say to say sorry to him but only to say sorry to Supervisor job 2. Happy worker say but Madam does not know that he is upset. I say yes Madam know what to do. She very nolege. Happy Worker get head hurt and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Advisor:

    The retirees went for our long walk today. After that we had our lollipop. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees were very tired as we are out of practice for the few days.

    The retirees are very concerned at the change of tone in our meetings. We could barely finish the reading of the blog today as the hijab lady brought you tube videos today and also had some of her temple friends accompany her. She showed us a lecture in English and asked the retired priest and everyone else involved in the investigation to watch the videos.We were not interested but she said that you would have preferred that because you told everyone to watch Ya Hussain videos. We therefore reluctantly watched the vides but the priest was speaking with an accent so we could not completely understand what he was saying. In the end it was complete chaos.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army did not create any problems today. They brought cake and coffee for everyone. The Dean wanted to give them some money but they refused. The Dean said to Prof George that they are students and work very hard for their money and here they are spending it on feeding everyone treats. Its not right. Prof George said that he also tried but they just dont accept it. The Dean said that we should do something for them, perhaps there can be some scholarship to help give them some break. After all they spend so much time and money on Smile Garden. Prof George smiled and said, that will be nice. The students are still facing a lots of challenges. Some of the students who wear braces are getting yelled at by their parents. Their dads have already paid for it and they insist that the students wear it all the time. This is so ridiculous. The parents are really bullying us but we dont know what to do

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. These blogs are making a huge impact on my meetings. Thank you Smile, you are saving my bacon almost every day

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. We have been following the proceedings and theater at the retired ladies and gentlemen social association. Like yourself, we are concerned that it is turning out to be a sodality. We appreciate your endeavours to keep the families of the religious minority intact and enable them to practice the faith of their choosing.
    We also would like to admit that we started some research on Ya Hussain. Our research was more of the yawning, literary kind as opposed to watching video clips. During the course of this research we found that there is a narrative of tragedy, perseverance, and truth. We hope that you too will continue to fight the good fight and help keep the children with their kin

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father ring bell but no come. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me say father eat but father no eat. He say he want Hannah and Niklas back. Me go Hannah but Hannah say Hannah only come if you say. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing social scientist. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Well well well. Here we go again. Smile described such a difficult complex, and yet these kids dont event have the courtesy to read. ! I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

      Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

      Delete
    2. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

      Great comment mrizvi. Good job

      Delete
  13. Is Smile a brilliant thinker or a brilliant intellectual? You read this and decide because I cant:

    "Such a peaceful and Happy atmosphere. I start thinking that, this is a
    lesson for we Humans. We can not tolerate others, try to dominate, to
    dictate, to ask everyone to follow our direction, our opinion."

    Brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk