Thank You God


Image result for back garden pictures













It is Monday morning sunny bright hot 34 C now. Later will be 40 C.
Rain was expected for the last couple of days but nothing happened.
Today it is 70% rain in the forecast, let's see.

AC is on so no problem, inside home is 23 C. I am done with my breakfast.
Everyone else is sleeping. Me and my Son are awake. I watched  the 
beautiful TV show, "Little House on the Prairie".

My Son knows that I like to watch these Shows, so He recorded the past 
episodes for me. I was away in England for two months so now I am 
watching, catching up.

In today's show, the lead character lost her eye sight. She has to go to the school for blinds. She regained her confidence and became a teacher in another such school. 

During that struggling period of time, her father was going to lose his job
as businesses were to be closed but he lost interest in everything. For him 
nothing was to worry about except the eyesight of his daughter, which 
she was about to lose.

He didn't care about anything else, for him everything was worthless in 
his life. I realized that we care about all the material things in our lives 
and never focus on what we have. 

That TV show was very emotional also sort of a learning lesson for we 
Humans. We go on complaining for everything in our lives, never feel 
grateful for the real Gifts from God Almighty. 

We never take time out to realize what we have and how blessed we are.
I think, we have to say Thank You God more often. 

Dear Retirees I believe all Religions teach good values not only Christianity.
Before doing anything just give yourself a thought. What you people will
feel if Temple people take your kids to their worship place, their Temple
and teach them their own things.

Before doing anything to anyone just try to put yourself in other person's
shoes. After that you wont have to ask me or anyone else. You will get all
the answers.

It reminds me something worth to share. One of my friend was talking about her cousin, whose friend died in child birth. She decided to come forward to adopt the little boy. 

She was with strong Christian beliefs and used to go to Church every 
Sunday. She never accompanied the boy. He was a little boy, easy to change 
and to convert. She opted otherwise. She used to take him to Mosque, 
because he was from a Muslim Mom. 

He, now is a grown up man. He salutes her for her great character and 
loves her like his own Mom. Amazing. Love and respect, all has to be 
commanded not to be demanded. 

We have to listen to our heart with a clear conscience and this all
will come to your door step. You don't have to worry about.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs please stop listening to the Wicked Worker. 
She is not anyone's friend, not even yours. Don't follow whatever she says. 
Just ignore. 

Dear Kris I am tired of talking about Father. He is so selfish, wants to 
hear what suits him. This Coffee House is just like any other one. 
They treat me like a regular customer that's it.

Dear Students, my Eldest facing the same situation. My Son also goes to my
Eldest's work place. He thinks that it is a common place, so anyone can go. 
No problem with that. 

I think parents do that out of love. They don't hound them, they feel good to
see that their kids are in safe hands, safe environment. I am not saying all
that because of, my Son doing the same. Not at all. 

I hope that you will trust my opinion. This is what I believe. You will 
understand all that when you will have kids of your own, in the years to 
come. Believe me every kid has to go through the same situation. 
Nothing changed since we were kids.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog. Participants pointed out that Smile is helping her entire readers' community to have a better life by introducing a concept for a more tolerant environment for them.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. We had a special meeting of the toastmasters today. The meeting talked about the message of tolerance that Smile has talked about in her blog. Some managers also participated

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for being my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. I no able get donut because baker say lot holesale order. He say he give donut from nite but I no want because it no fresh. I say him that I wait for another 60 min but he say no point because I already wait 45 min. I will try tomorrow again

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come to talk work. He say he need get some work done fast. I say why you in rush all time? He say because lot deadline. I say but we need focus on what we have. He say what you talk. I say that there is one person he daughter lost eyesite and he then no care about anything. My Madam explain all in blog but I no supose tell if you no ask. He say you no supose talk blog, remember. I say yes I do that why I no talk blog. He say thank you. I say we need say Thank God. I think he get some alergy and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. Senior philosophy professors were very appreciative of your blog today. They said that the philosophy that you have explained so well in your blog is absolutely critical for happiness. They said that often times people dont realize that it is important to be appreciative of what we have. They wanted to explain further but the Dean intervened and said that Smile has already explained it in detail in her blog. He does not want anyone to further clarify your blogs as he thinks it takes away from the true beauty of the blog

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  8. This blog was fantastic for us. We used it to discuss as an example how a more influential organization can be created goodwill by tolerating each other's perspectives

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Another fresh new blog on a completely different topic!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course its a new blog. Smile does not recycle ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    The retirees had a long meeting to discuss the challenge that you outlined for us. The retirees were trying to have a meaningful debate but the retired priest had a different perspective. The retired priest was adamant that if the Christian retirees take custody of the kids, then it is their duty to raise the kids as good Christians. If they don't do that then they will be answerable to God and the Holy Spirit. The lady and the temple people were in tears. In the end we concluded the deliberations without reaching any conclusions. We will pick this up again later

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say you forget ask father health today. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father little upset today. Hannah say when we get old, sometime nerv get problem. You please no mind. You please take care you. Father say me no rite coment because you no talk father but me xplain that you care father. Father then yell Hannah and throw ice Niklas and yell lot. Niklas say it no he fault but father no care. Father anger. Hannah tire. Niklas sad. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She is an amazing advisor. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  13. Man. I guess the lunacy will never stop. Kids today. Will they ever learn

    Thanks mrizvi. Jolly good comment

    ReplyDelete
  14. You know Plunker that kids will be kids. Why worry about them. Some are worse than others. And I guess we are dealing with one of the bad one

    Fantastic job mrizvi for informing us that this is a good blog. Much appreciated

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk