Everyone has to pay back


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures







Today please read
My Recipe Blog too
Thank you


It is Wednesday, hot humid morning with 21 C later will be 27 C
It was raining last night so I can see pearls everywhere scattered on the 
grass. Trees look decorated. Flowers smiling, Butterfly dancing, Squirrels 
playing around. Everyone feeling great after shower.

It is 9.15, I am sitting in the Billiard room, waiting for Darts to be
started at 10. I am working full time today, playing Carpet Bowling 
too at 1 pm. I will be going back home after 3 pm.

For now I am writing My Blog. It is no fun now, so much mess all
around. My Dear Retiree Friends facing big turmoil. Their Group
used to be full of positive activities, busy with spreading Happiness
around. Not any more.

They need our help, our Prayers, to get out of all the mess. Sometimes
even one person, enough to take smile and happiness away from 
bunch of people. Everyone has to pay the price for that.

We have to think twice before what we talk also before what we act.
Everything counts. It is our obligation, our duty to pay back, to deliver
something good to our society.

We have to take it like a duty to give this world, peace and happiness.
We have to spread happiness where we live in, in our home, at our work 
place and in our friend's circle. 

This all will add up to make the World a beautiful place to live. 
Please stay away from negative thoughts. These are contagious. 

Dear Retirees just got your comments. I don't like Religious discussions in 
the Blog Reading Sessions. Please stay away from that and don't talk about 
any Religion and don't compare cultures. It is very personal and touchy 
topic for everyone.

Dear Reader doing 2 Proud Jobs I told you many times that to make 
personal comments like you are sick and you have allergy, is very rude.
Please say sorry to your Job 1 Supervisor and don't do that again.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in the Smile Corner. Lots of customers today as the word got out that the recipe blog has also been posted. Customers take copies of the recipes for their friends and neighbours also. We call it Recipe Thursday here

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. Of course, there was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. Thanks for writing every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome dart player. She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are out of copies of recipe blog in Lobby D

      Delete
    2. I already put an extra pile this morning so I am surprised that all copies have gone. I will put additional copies in all lobbies

      Jummy

      Delete
    3. Hi Jimmy, most people take multiple copies of the blog. I think that's why we run out so quickly

      Peter

      Delete
    4. I have put extra copies of the recipe blog in all lobbies again as the 2nd pile was also starting to get low

      Jimmy

      Delete
    5. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    6. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants, we talked about the recipe

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so shame. I go Supervisor 1 and say I sorry but Supervisor say you fire. I say but I no talk blog today so why fire. He say go. I think he alergy to but I no say anything because you say no talk. I do 1 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our walk today as we were too tired from our walk from yesterday. Our walks though very long for us, is nothing as compared to the walks that you take. The retirees instead went to the reading of your blog

    The retired author led the reading of the blog but the retired naturalist and the retired environmentalist also joined in as your blog touched on multiple areas. The retired author was going through the blog when someone other gentleman in the audience pointed out that your style is like that of James Heriott. The gentleman came to buy coffee at the cafe and was going out when he overheard us reading the blog and your tone made him wait and listen to the entire blog. He stayed for another coffee and the store manager was kind enough to offer him the Smile discount. The hospital administrator was expected to come but she did not show up probably because she thought that you have stopped writing recipes

    The retired priest and the hijab lady were here. They wanted to discuss their perspectives however we suggested to them that we will form a committee to discuss religions issues. The hijab lady protested that the temple priest should also be allowed to attend but we reminded her that he does not come to the readings. As the issue was getting out of hand, we thought we will get your guidance about this

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army again brought cake and coffee for everyone. They were originally not planning to bring anything but we tricked them and reminded them of the donations that they collected. The fools then ended up getting us cake. After the reading of your blog, Prof George took 2 copies of your recipe blog as he usually does. He again insisted that the Smile Army take some money but the idiots refused because they thought it is donation. The Dean was not pleased because he said that it is very expensive for the Smile Army

    The students are getting a really hard time from their parents. They keep coming to the jobs of some of the students. This is so weird. We have odd jobs but we still need to be left alone.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father look out window and no come. Father say father ring bell and no come. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me go Hannah parent but Hannah say she no come if you no say come. Me say send Niklas but Niklas say he no want come. Me say what about you skool. Niklas say he go skool from Hannah parent house. Me say but that very far. Niklas say but he wake early and go. Me say if you come back then skool very close. Niklas say but he no come if you no say. Me say father no want sine. Niklas and Hannah say they no care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing author. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing listener. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  12. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk