Master Slurpee and the Meal Deal --


Image result for back garden with flowers pictures








Dear Retirees 
I just got your comment
I am really proud of you people. Congratulations
to everyone of you.


It is Saturday morning, summer is gone, winter is just around the corner 
so mornings not so sunny not so bright still temperature is in plus, not 
below zero. that is more than enough, it is 14 C now.

I got couple of calls in the morning. All from England. One from my friend,
from Kent. The next one from Grimsby, from my middle Daughter. Other 
call was from my Youngest Daughter from Reading. All these calls were 
more than enough to brighten my day. 

Today I am planning to go to Pickering Town Centre. I have to buy couple 
of stoles for myself, yes for myself. Sometimes we have to buy gifts for our 
own self. This helps us to keep going, get moving. 

I got one white stole for dollar nine from Ardene store, the other is for 
dollar four from Dollarama. It is black and grey combination. It is 3.30, 
I am sitting in the food court, in the mall, waiting for my Son and for 
my Master Slurpee.

They are busy shopping, Master Slurpee needs shoe and shirt for his school.
He was not interested, was busy playing video games. My Son pushed him
to come with a meal promise. It worked. 

We have to put ourselves in other person's shoes to solve issues. This gives 
us a chance to think with a different perspective. It helps to avoid confrontations and works for everyone.

Think about that, why Master Slurpee will be interested to leave his video 
games and rather be interested in coming to Mall. For him this is all just 
waste of time. Boys don't care about nice dresses. Anyway it was done,
with the help of "Meal deal".

Dear Retirees I am happy with you people. I appreciate all your efforts, the 
way you are handling the Temple Kids issue. Your Legal committees doing 
great. Thanks for everything.

Dear Students I am not making it up, believe me My Eldest has to call every 
day. You are lucky to call just a week. I agree there is nothing to talk except, 
what you eat, when you go to bed, all such things and then good night.

Same thing every day. Just try to cool down, relax, have patience and enjoy 
your student life. Time flies, it will be over soon. Enjoy the moments in hand for now.

Kris Dear I never said that you have to send Father to old House, not at all.
He has to live with you. You have to take care of everyone in your family including Father. But Hannah and Niklas don't have to suffer because of Father. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I went there

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. I wait 40 min but there no fresh donut. That why I only get box of fresh donut. Sorry I no able wait for more time because I need go to my 2 job

      SA

      Delete
  3. My Smile is so awesome !! She is am awesome writer! She is an awesome pschotherapist! She is an awesome grandmother! She has an awesome family! What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. Thank you for writing

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. The participants were talking about how intelligently Smile handled the situation with the temple kids

      Cleo

      Delete
  6. This blog was received with lots of cheers in our business meeting today. The mood was joyous and festive. We celebrated your achievement with champagne

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go job worker with video kid and say her how you? She say I very busy and no time talk blog. I say her I no want talk blog but want find out if video kid like buy cloth. She say yes of course. I say Madam grand baby no like go mall if no get meal. She say yes I know. I say Madam son probably tell him to trick Madam get meal because Madam pay from her pocket. She say what you mean? I say Madam son very bad and Madam very nice so may be he train his son to act like he no want go so he get free meal from Madam pocket and her son no need pay. I think she remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees did not go for our long walk today. We are still very tired from the walk from yesterday. Some of the retirees are still suffering from cramps also. This walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the walks that you have. The retirees instead went straight to the reading of your blog.

    We asked the retired lawyers read the blog today. They said that this is a humbling experience for them as it is YOU and YOUR guidance that resulted in the favourable outcome. The temple lady did not come today neither did any of the temple people. Perhaps they are celebrating this as well. The retired priest was here but did not look very pleased. Some retirees think that he was hoping for a different outcome as that would have been an opportunity to convert some of the temple kids to the faith. He simply stayed back and did not partake in the festivities. The festivities was the courtesy of the restaurant manager who made sure that all had enough to drink. We all had a good time

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The students were first astonished to read that the lucky guy has to call every day but we then realized that you are saying that to make us feel better. WE came to this conclusion because you are so kind that you dont want anyone to say anything bad even about your son whose bad attitude is an example for everyone. We also figured this out because we know that it is impossible for anyone to call every day. We know that because for the 2-3 students who call once a week for 5 minutes, even they cant imagine that calling every day is even feasible. We do want to thank you for your good hearted effort though

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me book father apointmet in old home. Me plan only care Hannah and Niklas. Me now strong. Nabor say think. But me no do. Hannah say think. But me no do. Father say mistake. But me no do. Me no care. Me mo confuse. Me no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. We would like to extend our felicitations to yourself for your astute handling of the intricate and contentious affair regarding the progeny of the congregation practicing the Islamic theology. We have been following this quandary over the course of months and are amazed by your adroit handling of the complex situation. We are gratified that you were able to bring it to a successful closure to the satisfaction of all parties

    thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  14. caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk