My Neighbor's Front Garden


Image result for front garden with flowers pictures












It is Monday sunny hot 34 C. It is 9.15 beautiful morning. I am walking 
on my driveway enjoying the scenic view around. My friend will be 
coming to pick me up. I have to go to Altona and Finch to one of my friend's
place for brunch. Couple of my friends will be there. We will have good
time.

For now I am enjoying the pink and yellow flowers at one of my neighbor's
front garden. Red and Pink Roses smiling on my next door neighbor's 
garden. Birds having chit chat on the tree tops around. 

Black squirrel busy having breakfast on my front garden. My small black 
bag is on the red wooden bench beside the Magnolia tree. White butterfly 
busy talking to flowers of her own choice.

Dear Retirees I mentioned about the "Ya Hussain" site. It doesn't mean you
have to watch all that. I wanted to make it clear that there are different Religions. We don't have to know about all those but we have to respect all. 

All Religions relate to God in their own way. I believe that. It is rude to spy 
on the Religious activities of others and to make videos with hidden 
cameras. I will ask my Friend the Retired Police Detective, please not 
to do that. 

I like to the Reading Sessions of My Blogs, out of all this mess. I mean out 
of the Religious discussions. To compare Cultures and Religions, in my 
opinion, divides people into sectors. Spreads negative thoughts.

Let everyone practice and believe in their own Religion and practice their 
own cultural traditions. I believe in Humanity. We all belong to the same 
Human Family, Creatures of the same Creator, the same Almighty 
Power, the same God. 

There is so much Beauty all around, to enjoy, to talk about. Life is too short.
Please talk about positive things, to spread happiness around. What goes 
around comes back to you.

Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs, I don't know how to help you out. You listen
to the Wicked Worker, who always ready to make your life miserable. 
She takes happiness away from you. You are doing 2 proud Jobs, keep 
that in mind.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday customers go to the church and then come to Smile Corner. There are also out of town people who come to my small shop. I am serving Banana Smoothie and Yogurt Smoothie. It is like a festival here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome councillor. She is an an awesome psychiatrist. She is an awesome friend. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like you blog in China.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy your blog in Russia. I read with family

      Delete
    2. I read France. No comment but read all time

      Delete
    3. I read blog in Spanish.

      Delete
    4. I like blog. We read Ukraine

      Delete
  5. I told my daughter in law that she should listen to you and not write rude comments. I am sorry that you have to remind her of that but the problem is that she has not been taught respect by her parents and teachers. With the amount of sleeping that she does, I wont be surprised that she is on drugs

    thanks you
    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Wicked job worker come and say how you. I say I no want listen you because you bad and trick me all time. She say but you Madam say no talk bad about any job worker. I say yes but today she say bad about you. Wicked worker say Oh that strange. You Madam change you mind all time. Any way I come to tell you that Supervisor want to talk to you. I say I no suppose listen you. She smile and say ok and then go. Supervisor come after 1 hour and say I wait for 1 hour for you but you no come. I say yes My Madam say no listen wicked worker. Supervisor get alergy and say you ok? What you talk. I think she hear problem too so I go. I do 2 ok job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees went for our long walk. Our walk, though very long for us, is nothing compared to the ones that you take. After the walk, we went for the reading of your blog

    The retirees appreciate your blog today. The retired police detectives and the retired private detectives were asked about the clandestine surveillance of the temple. They clarified that the retired priest requested that as he was concerned that the laws are being broken there. They said that based on the video footage looks like he is correct. They said that the right thing to do will be to hand the footage to the authorities. They can go through it and decide for themselves what to do . The retired lawyers who helped with the case said that if that happens, the kids will be taken away. The retired priest showed up from behind and said that, so be it. We were surprised to see him there as he is banned but he said that he is simply visiting the restaurant and anyone can come there. The cafe manager agreed. We had to abandon the meeting as it was getting very chaotic. If you can please help as we dont know what to do

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    The students read you blog today at the SRC. We were planning on reading at the Smile Garden however the Smile Army is charging a donation fee for entering the Garden. This donation fee is required and not optional. As many of us didnt have enough money, we could not go. Mrs. Lucy also didnt bring her purse with her so she and Prof George were also not allowed. The Smile Army are charging these fees to pay for the upkeep of the Smile Garden. We dont know why they started thinking like this. Can you help

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile can whip up the blog in a matter of minutes.

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile has a knack to speak to the readers' hearts. And yes she is amazing. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say father yell Kris because Hannah no come. Father say father ring bell but no come. Father say father old almost 67

    (Me go Hannah but Hannah say she no want come. Me say father no want sine but she say she no care. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is literature at its finest.

    "Black squirrel busy having breakfast on my front garden. My small black bag is on the red wooden bench beside the Magnolia tree. White butterfly busy talking to flowers of her own choice."

    Brilliant!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

    Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

    Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk