Please Leave Punishments To God Almighty


Image result for flower decorations pictures










My Friends Smile Army Volunteers
Please have Patience,
calm down and don't start anything
on your own.

Please focus on your studies and
listen to My Friends, Dean and George.
Thank You 

Kris Dear, don't you worry if Father 
not listening to Blog and not watching 
Shows on Tablet 

You keep watching in His room 
Have tea with Him in His room. 
Give Him time, He is My Friend
He will listen to Me and will be back

Father My Dear Friend
I am waiting for your comment
on My Blog

Please don't yell at Niklas
Leave Niklas alone. Thank You



It is Thursday sunny with 4 degrees below 0 C amazing
no rain no snow. I must go for my walk. I was on break 
from my walk since I was stuck in the wet snow, sort of
marshy land. It was really horrible, getting ready to go.

I don't work on Thursdays, now walking by Whits Road
I can hear birds from tree tops, I think saying Hi  to me.
It is very cold, I have to cover my face with my hands
in gloves.

It is 11.45 I am sitting in Tim Horton. Coffee House is full with 
students from High School, luckily I got my favorite spot. 
I am enjoying my half and half coffee, writing my blog.

Thinking about the situation with my Dear Friend Dean. This is
all my fault, I pushed Him in this situation now there is so much
mess, He has to face, while I am sitting comfortably enjoying
my life. Not fair to Him.

When I look the matter of Great Friends, which Uni is taking 
like a Sin, can never be forgiven, has to be dealt with Iron Hands.
They believe it has to be an example for everyone.

Next time if anybody comes forward to help out any other member 
of our society, He has to think about the consequences He has to face
after.

My Dear Friend Chancellor, You being the highest in command
have to think over before using your pen. Your pen is like a 
push button of a power house. It can make or break anyone's
career and shatter personalities for rest of their lives.

First of all My Friend, clear your mind like a clean slate. Now
start thinking the whole scenario. We all are Creatures of same
God and members of the same Human Family.

We all born innocent, start absorbing everything afterwards.
If someone from us starts doing wrong things instead of
finger pointing and cutting Him off from the entire society,
we have to help Him out to get out of the mess, so that
He can start a new life.

I believe if we are able to make any difference even in a single
person's life, that will be great achievement and will help 
our society. One candle can light other candles to spread
peace and happiness in our world .

Think over My Dear Friend, God has Trust in You to command
a section of His Kingdom to take care of His Creatures. Just give 
them Happiness and please leave punishments to God Almighty.

Please, if possible, give My Blog to My Dear Friend Chancellor 
Thank You

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Today being Friday, there are a lot of people who are coming. Most people come to read the blog before going home or to the pub. It is a festive atmosphere. The priest is also here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate noticeboards today.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Woo-Hoo

      Marg

      Delete
    2. This is great. And thanks SA for the donuts

      Jasmeet

      Delete
  3. Thank you for being my lifeline. I look forward to this blog every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWN was very Friday like today. Some people were looking forward to weekend but most were not feeling good because they are hooked on blogs.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWS had a similar mood.

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. The toastmaster meeting was house full, as always.

      Kim

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say how you. He say I busy. I say you write with pen. He say yes of course. I say my Madam write very important thing, she say that you pen like push power buton of power. It can make and break life. He say what you talk. I say my Madam explain all in blog. The blog very good, remember she say you talk long and it very boring. I think he get alergy so I go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog with a lot of interest. We are quite interested in how you are guiding so many individuals. The retired communication expert led the reading of the blog. She is an expert in remote communication but she said that she has not come across any individual who can communicate so effectively based on text-based techniques. . She said that it will be helpful if you can provide some recipe and instructions for how to communicate with individauls of different demographics, regions and possibly religions

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We were planning to go to Smile Garden but Prof George suggested that we go to the SRC as he wanted to take notes from today's blog. He said that this is an important blog. The Smile Army were planning a big celebration and calling it Smile celebration to cheer up Dean but they immediately cancelled it when they found out that Prof George prefers the reading to be at the SRC. Prof George didnt know about the celebration but when he found out he said that was a great idea and if he would have known about it, he would have had the reading there. He said he just wanted to take notes and he could have done that there too. He was only saying to do the reading at the SRC because his office is nearby and it is convenient for him to get to his laptop. He uses the laptop for note taking. The Smile Army got a little upset and started raising slogans against him. The Dean however asked them to control themselves. The Dean also said that it is not your fault at all, it is him who should be considered at fault because he was careless in adhering to the university policies and guidelines. Prof George was heard saying to the Dean to take a copy of your blog with him but Dean does not appear to be convinced. The law professors are reviewing the university guidelines and are looking to see if they can find a loophole. They advised the Dean to ask great friends to stop coming here but the Dean said that he will only do as you ask him to do. In the end, it was very chaotic, as Smile Army was raising slogans and Prof George was trying to calm them down and the Law professors were trying to advise the Dean. As Dean was leaving for his meeting, he came back and asked us to write his apology to you. He said that he is sorry for making it difficult for you. He again reitereated that it is not your fault. He then went for his meeting.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you kris help niklases and all. Hannah say you please care you. Hannah say she wory father because he no no do. Me take tele and put in father ruum so father can see tele al time. Father like see olympic because Deutschland good. Niklas sad because he no tele to play video but I say him me no care. Niklas sad. Hannah wory. Father no no. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This blog was a lifesaver for our meeting today. We were having a discussion about how to start a new corporate marketing initiative and were going nowhere. During the break, we read your blog. It provided us amazingly clear insights to start a new initiative in making customers listen to our perspective from a human perspective as opposed to facts and figures

    thank you
    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing therapist. She is amazing writer. She has amazing family. She is amazingly active. She is involved in amazing activities. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Well well well. Here we go again. Another day, same thing. I wish Smile has not asked us to be so civil.

    Thanks mrizvi. Fantastic comment

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaalllmmmmm down Plunker. Yes Smile has asked us to be nice, so be considerate

    Great comment mrizvi. Good job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk