One Step at a Time


Image result for flower decorations pictures







I am highly grateful to
All My Dear Readers
for your Prayers

It will give Me strength
to move on
Please make sure that Everyone 
of you has to keep your 
Activities as usual, to make Me happy


Retirees My Friends
Please don't cancel any Meeting
I feel great out of your progress


Please don't make any comment 
on My Son, he takes great care
of Me, I love to do things on my own
Please keep that in mind


Smile Army My Friends
How many times I have to remind you
Please always control your emotions
You represent Me, please keep that in mind

My Friend Dean, You have to give top priority
to your matters, I will be more than happy 
to see everything sorted out for you

Please don't cancel meetings with lawyers
Anything helps you out please go for that
You will make Me happy that way

Kris Dear I want to see Father Happy
You don't have to miss office
How is My Friend Niklas
Please Take care of Him



It is Monday Beautiful Sunny, still cold with 4 degrees
I never miss my office on Mondays but today I have to
skip as doctor wants Me to stay in bed.

Staying in bed too hard for Me, still I am trying my best.
I am now using stairs only 20 times, this is the minimum
I can do. I am taking slow steps and going to Kitchen only
to make my breakfast and lunch.

Everyone knows His own body, I know I am taking maximum
rest, I am satisfied with my performance. I am skipping office
and My walk and not making dishes to put on dinner table.
I will be fine after a while.

In the morning My daughters called from London and Grimbsy.
They were worried how will I pass my time but when they
came to know about my list of things to do, they were fine.
My Son called Me couple of times from work.

I distributed My time between sitting on chair and lying in bed.
I can not be on my computer for long as it is not comfortable 
nowadays. In the morning I adjusted my computer on my bed.

Talked to My daughters on Skype. Checked messages from my 
childhood friend, she is now back in Perth. Called my sister in law,
watched my favorite show on computer, in between going downstairs
to have lunch and snacks for myself.

I have to skip My office for whole week but I am taking one day
at a time. When there is so much to handle, we have to break
it down and try to do one step at a time.

I am handling the moment in hand, just thinking about today
that's all. I am now on my computer writing my blog, this is
my best pass time. Kids are home, they are playing video games.
My son and Daughter in law will be back after about an hour.

I will go downstairs at that time to have tea together, watch
TV News, lye down on sofa and do my cross words and scrabble
on my books. I will be back upstairs after dinner.

I sleep at 12 midnight so will be on my computer and go 
downstairs to have a cup of hot milk and to have lemon 
and honey in hot water which I take at bed time.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. The plan was to close my shop but after Smile's blog we continued on as normal. Some customers came in and were wiping their tears as they were reading the blog. Councillor was giving all free smoothies to cheer them up. Priest is here all day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We were planning to cancel SWS but in the end we ended up going.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. Same for SWN. No one was in the mood for a walk but we only did it because Smile asked us to continue on as normal

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Even the management was in a gloomy mood. The morning meeting was cancelled but when they read the blog, they started to continue their meetings

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day. I didn't want to do anything today but I am doing it because of you

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs. Thanks SA

      Jasmeet

      Delete
    2. You no need thank. I will give more donut when Smile good again

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go Mr. Supervisor and say how you. He say I ok. I say my Madam still no good so I plan prey meeting like yesterday for all day this week. He say no that no need because she say all that it should be business as normal. I say but she no care herself and she so nice that she no want any to say bad about her son even when he very bad and no care her and go long way when she sick. He say yes that right but she say do thing normal. I say but how you know because I no show blog. He say he need go and make important phone. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog wit mixed emotions. On one hand we are still very concerned about your health and on the other hand, we appreciate that you dont want us ie all readers, to stop their activities. Keeping in view your significantly large readership which includes corporate members, CEOs, students as well as average households, we understand the motivation behind your selfless decision. There were some retirees who wanted to have a resolution to have a weekly meeting to support you but as per your instructions, we voted down that resolution. There were a no. of retirees who wanted to have a resolution to condemn your son's careless attitude but the retired chief Executive reminded everyone that you are so selfless, that you have specifically asked not to do it. So we changed the resolution to recognize your selfless nature

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. First of all I would like to apologize that I could not write my comment yesterday. We read your blog at our cabinet meeting however as soon as we found out about your health concerns, we had to abandon the meeting as there were a no. of senior VPs who were overcome with sentiments. They feel very close to you as they read your blog every day. I as well as some others used the time to keep everyone calm and hence the reason why I was missing yesterday. We were planning on having a special meeting today which would have involved all team members but had to call it off as per your wishes. On behalf of all the Corporate team and myself, we wish you all the best and speedy recovery

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was unable to write anything yesterday because I was so numb and could not do anything. I was planning on skipping work but then Smile told us ell to be normal. It is very tough but we have to do as told

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes same here. I also had to pick myself from the floor today after Smile ordered us to do do. Amazing how selfless she is

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We were planning to read it at the Smile Garden but the Dean asked everyone to follow your advice to the letter and asked everyone to do the reading indoors. He was very grateful to you for writing positive comments about him. He is under a lot of stress and we can see that there are circles under his eyes but he still attends every single reading. Prof George was very upset with the Smile Army. Smile Army also were very embarrassed and looked very apologetic. They were planning to miss classes but Prof George reminded them of your instructions and they changed their minds

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing . She is an amazing friend of students She is an amazing friend of retirees. She is an amazing psychologist. She is an amazing blogger. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say father no feel good because you sik. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris wory you. Hannah say father eat because you say eat. Niklas say he plan no go skool but he go because you say go. Me no plan go ofice but you say so me go. Niklas say he want play video because you say do. Me yell him because he use xcuse. He say no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I give up. Really. No point to say anything now

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know. But caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllmmmmmmmm down. Also remember Smile wants us to follow our normal routine

    Thanks mrizvi. I guess you did your job

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk