Just Do It Please


Image result for flower decorations pictures









Dean My Dear Friend
Nothing is end of the world
This too shall pass 
so take it easy My Dear

Retirees My Friends
just relax and take everything easy.

Kris Dear
Please make sure no party
at home. Not fair to anyone.


It is Friday mixed sunny and cloudy day with 16 below 0 C
Windy with gusts 42 km, day after will be plus 2 degrees.
Looks like summer is just around the corner, enough to 
celebrate for we Canadians.

This will be long weekend as Monday is holiday. It is 9.30
morning, I am sitting in my office cubicle, writing my blog.
Thinking about my friend doing 2 proud jobs.

My friend, it is not good to make comments on anyone's
personal matters. It is none of our business that what 
are they doing.We have to just focus on our own life.

We don't have to bother others, and also why you started 
writing that I am doing 2 OK jobs. You are doing 2 proud jobs
Please always keep that in mind.

My friend Brenda and Craig please don't talk about donuts,
it is not fair with my friend SA to bring every time, it costs 
lots of money. Please ask him to stop doing that. Thank You.

Kris my friend, don't take day off please. Father is old, he just
wants to enjoy his life, but please keep in mind that there are
two more members in your family. You are very much 
responsible for their enjoyment and happiness too.

My dear friend, you also have to focus on your job, so please
don't mix up everything to get confused. Please don't yell at Niklas
Please make sure that after school, TV is only for Niklas.

Father has his morning time for TV and not afternoons. 
Please no compromise on that and don't bother Niklas 
Don't bother Hannah please, why she has to make so many
dishes in breakfast for Father.

I mean one hour before sunrise, who doe's that, no one.
Make one dish, just oatmeal cereal and no cut fruits.
I do the same. Father has to realize and calm down.

I mean the whole family is around Father, He gets up before
sunrise and starts ringing the bell, what is this nonsense.
Give everyone a break please. You have to make things happen
for the sake of your entire family. Thank you Kris just do it.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome therapist! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have stopped writing for me. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I so emotion read blog because kids go bad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This blog important for China to.

      Delete
    3. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    4. Good blog. Italian

      Delete
  5. If you are writing blog based on who needs help, then you will need to write a book for my Mother in Law. She knows all the tricks in the world to make life miserable for me. Se is the first one in the morning that I have to look at in the morning when I get up

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy job worker come and say how you. I say I very hapy but you no supose ask that. She say what you mean? I say I very hapy because my Madam write for me. She say yes she write for all. I say yes. She say but what you mean when you say I no supose ask? I say I say that because you no supose talk person thing. She say but I no talk personal thing? I say yes, rememeber you say how you. I think she remember joke and go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog and immeediately went for a vote on the resolution after that. The retirees forwarded the resolution that the membership of the snickers be suspended with immediate effect. They apologized but they were informed that their behaviour was disrespectful towards you. They were reminded by the retired corporate executive of the multitude of ways you helped us and the multitude of research that these blogs have spawned. The snickering retirees commented that they never even thought of disrespecting you and are not at all denying that you are the main reason why the membership exists. It was after this comment that we changed the original decision of cancelling the membership and replacing that with immediate suspension

    The Smile with Smile program had another house full session yesterday. The parents are very interested in learning more about sibling rivalries, specialty in teen years. In a no. of cases when the teens return from uni, there are lots of challenges at home. We realize that this is a new topic and not much research exists on this but they are hoping if you can comment.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another new blog today. How does Smile do it?

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course there is a new blog. Smile does not believe in recycling her old ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. Your message to Dean caused him to break down. He was standing when he was listening to your blog. Him and Prof George always listen to the blog standing up, even if they are sitting down before we start the reading, they stand up. Today, when we read your message to him, he sat down for a minute and held his face in his hand, Prof George patted him on the shoulder. The Dean then stood up as we continued the reading. After we have completed the reading, he saod to us to thank you on his behalf. We wanted to know what the issue is because we are confident that you can help but we remembered your message that we should not be involved in personal affairs and also give space to the Dean, so we didnt ask. It continues to be a very solemn atmosphere here.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say you yell father lot. Father say father no feel good and no feel use because father retire. Father sick to so father stay room. Father no talk any. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father kris down. Hannah say Hannah take food father but father no ear. Hannah say you please take care you. Niklas say grandpapa no ring bell today and only stay room. He no see tele to. Father very low. He no eat. He no tele. He no bel. He no brakfast. He no rabit. He no no not. Me say him if he need go doctor but he say no talk Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing parenting expert. She is an amazing therapist. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Smile put together an amazing blog. And what does she get ? Did someone even had courtesy to read? I know I know. ... Smile is so generous that she wants us to be kind to all

    Thank you mrizvi. Good guess buddy

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker. Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllaaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxxxx. You are right about what you said but keep in mind that kids are kids. They dont take things seriously

    Good job mrizvi. How is school kiddo

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks BHM Boris MS Linda Dave Batman Keith Literature Fellow Retiree Group mrizvi Plunker Karen Superwoman Jimmy Brenda Cleo Smile Addict Tiara Kim Craig Marg Jasmeet N Kyle Newbie Kris Tim Steve Oliver Mikey Happy Reader and Mother in Law, Pete. Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk