Teens are Budding Personalities


Image result for flower decorations pictures











Thanks to All My Dear Readers
for Your Prayers
I Love You All

Hannah I don't need Bell
I was busy making lunch
and snacks for My Grandson
I love to do that

These are like faucets of Happiness
For Me, so please don't you people
worry about.



Thanks Everyone
specially to Niklas
and His Friends


It is Sunday bright sunny day, snow giving a glitter in sunshine
It is 4 degrees, not below 0 C amazing. Beautiful it is Summer.
Please don't worry about me. Remember I follow my Mother's
footsteps. She used to say " Don't think too much about your 
sickness, otherwise it will overpower you. "

Don't you worry please about my Youngest sleeping in my room.
You never know how much happiness I am getting out of this.
When I look at His mattress, it gives me assurance that my
Grand Kids are not sick of Me, rather prefer to stay with me.

It gives me strength to move on in My Life. By the way I went 
to get groceries with my son yesterday to Freshco and also to
Hasty Supermarket, it's bakery stuff is great. I was happy 
to get for my Grand Kids.

Now come to the point about Sibling issues. This is very complex.
Parents are stuck and can not solve, not their fault, it can not be
solved. We can dilute the issue so that everyone is ready to tolerate
each other and things can not get accelerated.

I think Siblings are like branches, all have same roots, but take
their own route and never like to meet each other. Siblings have 
common blood and share roots but nothing else in common, on top
they have their childhood grudges and rivalries.

Siblings are never satisfied that parents treated them equally.
Everyone has his own list of hidden complaints, if we push them,
they start " You always take His side, He is more important to You "
and so on.

I believe it is rare when Siblings are like good friends, specially
in case of Boys. Parents try their best to mingle them up and to
make their dream to come to reality. They get frustrated and 
in the end exhausted.

I think we have to take them as bunch of individuals who are
living together without their own choice or consent. We don't 
have to worry about, just try to focus to keep a peaceful 
atmosphere in the house. That's all. 

They are not kids anymore, when we used to have their command
in our hands. They are now Teens, budding into personalities 
We don't have to control them, just be realistic and treat them 
as your friends and buddies. Kris please be nice to Niklas.

Don't try to dictate them, leave them alone. 
just oversee the home atmosphere. 

Siblings era is a short period of time, it is just couple of years 
after that, they will be gone leaving nest empty, so just relax. 

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Even though I got extra supplies of biscuits, there were so many people this weekend that I am almost out of biscuits. I am also running very low on tea. I will get extra ones again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D. I will post the blogs from the weekend later today

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the delayed posting, I was caught up in some other issues. I have now posted all the weekend blogs

      Jimmy

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. We talked about Smile's blog from today. The participants are amazed at the new perspective from Smile about sibling issues.

      Tiara

      Delete
    3. SWS was good too. Participants were saying TGIM :-)

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She has an awesome schedule. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read this blog every day but you don't write for me. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog on our corporate notice boards. It was already posted when I got there. I did not see the weekend blogs though. There was also a box of fresh SDs with a note from SA.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early today and posted the blog. I had problems with the printer so could not print the weekend blogs.

      Of course the SDs were already there. Plus one additional donut for the poster

      Marg

      Delete
    2. The printer problems are fixed now. I have posted the blogs from the weekend. They were the first items that were printed on the printer after it was fixed :-)

      Craig

      Delete
    3. Please no wory about me bring donut. I family like you blog lot and my kid learn lot from blog. After I clean ofice I supose clean noticeboard and throw all paper sticking on noticeboard but I no thow blog but I take blog home. I bring donut to thank. I family read that you sick and you need care you family. I family very anger. You get rest and no wory about anything.

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Job worker 2 come and say how you. I say you no supose talk person. She smile and say is that something new you learn from you Madam because it normal talk person thing if you friend.I say she write very new thing. She say I no care. I say she cook food for grandbaby when she sick. Job worker 2 say that no posible. I say I need go becuase I no supose talk you. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog and were both very impressed and very concerned. We were impressed that you are helping out with groceries and were still able to write blogs when you are sick. We were even more impressed that you were able to take care of your grandson. We were however very surprised that you are not in bed and are taking care of the family. Some retirees wanted to again present a resolution to condemn your son but due to your concerns, we modified that and instead presented the resolution to state that your son take better care of you. This resolution passed unanimously.

    The Smile with Smile and the retired child psychologists read your main blog and they were amazed that you have written a blog when you are sick at such a short notice too. They said that they will review the blog further. There is a subcommittee set up which will include practicing as well as retired behaviour psychologists. They expressed their appreciation for that

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army volunteers also had some snacks prepared for us which we enjoyed. Prof George was seen trying to encourage the Dean but the Dean said that the problem is too complicated. We are hearing that the problem is that Dean is being asked to explain some of the items relating to the blog. He is trying to give explanations to the higher ups. The issue appears to be that the the uni has spent funds on Smile Garden as well as the Smile celebration. This should not have happened. Also the great friends have been coming here and this is also being questioned. The performance of the Smile Army volunteers is getting worse and this is yet another item that the Dean needs to explain. Smile Army has at times demonstrated very negative behaviour, which is also a problem .Basically he is being asked to shut down the reading of the blog and also potentially can lose his job. Some of the other senior professors, including Prof. George, they can be expelled too. It is a very serious issue. Is there anything that you can do?

    thanks
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father no use. Father old almost 67

    (Hannah say she start wory father. Hannah take food lot time but father no eat. Hannah wory you to because you no gooder and cook. Hannah no cook kris problem if no good. You please take care. Niklas say grandpapa no talk and no yel. Niklas ask grandpapa if grandpapa want walk but he say no. Father lot sik. Father no talk. Father no eat. Father no walk. Father no rabit. Father no no not. Me yell Niklas but he say father no want go walk. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing author. She is an amazing child psychologist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Please Please. Stop this craziness. It is not good. I know it is fun but it is not the right thing. My blood boils when I see this. I know I know ..

    Thanks mrizvi. I am not sure what would happen if you dont tell us that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Just calm down Plunker. Just Calm down. It is not good for your health. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Way to go mrizvi. Simply brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk