Family is Family


Image result for flower decorations pictures












Retirees My Friends
I never be happy if you suspend
Membership of anyone
Don't do that please.

I will write for Siblings problem
Don't you worry my Friends.

Kris Dear
Don't you people worry about Father
This should be His normal behavior
Like don't have to bother anyone and
Focus on His own life.



It is Saturday bright mixed cloudy and sunny with 9 below 0 C
Perfect day for my walk but I will skip today as I am not 
feeling well. Slightly feverish, taken Tylenol after many years
I don't take medicines. Feeling much better but not 100%

Weather is like that everywhere is Flu, people having Cold
and Cough. It happens and don't forget that I am getting
older day by day.

Yesterday my Eldest is back from his University for about a
week, My Youngest was in His room so now He has to move
somewhere. His parents offered place in their bedroom,
but He chose my room.

His Mattress is now lying down in my bedroom and I am feeling
like a lucky Grandma. I am happy that my Grand Kids are not
sick of Me. We don't need anything else, our aim has to be 
spreading love and happiness in our family. Being eldest, 
this has to be our duty.

My friend doing 2 jobs, I never write for my Great Friends, 
Karen, Superwoman, Keith, Kyle, Newbie, Boris, Dave Linda
Jimmy, Brenda, Cleo, Craig, Cynthia, Tiara, Kim, Plunker, Batman
mrizvi, Jasmeet, Steve, Pete, also Lots and Lots of my other friends. 
It does't mean I don't love them, not at all.

These are very good friends of mine, I never write for them but
they trust me and never demand anything. I don't like such 
characters who try to mess with other people's life. Like 
Job Worker 2 and Father. We come across such people in our
life, but don't have to talk anything but work.

I always love to write for general issues so everyone can get
something out of my Blogs, but I also have to write to solve
personal issues. I take it like my duty. I feel happiness out of 
that, if anyone of my Reader is not happy or in trouble, 
I can never get happiness. Everyone is like Family to me.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This being Sunday, there are out of town visitors too. Our town people looks forward to Sunday as so many people come here. The priest led the prayers for your health. All the congregation participated and said amen. Lots of out of towners asking for copies of the blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome weiter! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome scientist. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    PS: Get well my awesome Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. You please get better. I read the blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read you blog China. I pray you

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Read Ukraine. Pray

      Delete
    2. This blog good, I read Russia and pray you

      Delete
    3. Me read blog but no comment. Me anglais no good but French good so prey french

      Delete
    4. I like blog Italy . Please get beter

      Delete
    5. Me like blog. English no good but Spanish very good. Why you sik. You beter

      Delete
  5. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go sick job worker and say how you. He say I ok. How you? I say I so so wory. He say all ok? I say no. My Madam sick. She no take Tylenol but she need take one after many year. He say that ok because Tylenol like paracemtol. I take all time. I say but you sick, she no sick. He say I only sick one day because head ache, why you keep say. Also, Tylenol alone no help she need get rest. I say yes and now small grandbaby sleep in room because big grandbaby come so how can she rest. He say yes that no good. I say yes. I no understand why her only son put the grandbaby in his room . He say yes that no nice. I say I plan go prey long time because I need prey for thank because she write for me and for her get better. You want come He say I need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to write about my disrespectful and good for nothing daughter in law who sleeps most of the day and watches soaps the rest of the day but I wont write about her and instead want to wish you speedy recovery

    Mother in Law of the Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees were very concerned after reading your blog today. The retirees passed a resolution to express our solidarity with you. The snickering retirees put forward that resolution. They were the ones who put forward the resolution. They were very thankful to you for forgiving them and halt the revocation of their memberships. They again apologized and mentioned that it was not their intention to disrespect you but we didnt let them elaborate on that. Some retirees also wanted to have a second resolution to condemn the thoughtlessness of your son but the retired corporate executive reminded us that you dont want that. Keeping in view your wishes, we abandoned the resolution.

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wish you the best of health

    Keith Walker

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile is sick and yet she wrote a blog!

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup that is very amazing and gutsy. Keep in mind that she is not even getting proper rest as well. Sad

      newbie

      Delete
  10. We are as much distressed about your health as the other readership. We are also equally perturbed that you are not being provided adequate care for your recuperation. We wish that you recuperate expeditiously and are able to resume your habitual quintessential activities expeditiously. We are keeping our commentary abbreviated to avoid taxing you. Wishing you a very speedy recovery to you

    Thank you for making our days brighter
    Dave and Linda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. There were a lot of people and we all gasped when we read that you needed to take Tylenol. The Dean and Prof George were very concerned before the reading due to their issues, but as soon as they heard about your sickness, they immediately forgot about that and asked us to read that again. The Dean mentioned to Prof George that you dont miss any opportunity for a walk so you must be really sick. Smile Army volunteers were very upset. Some of them had some choice words for your son. Prof George reminded them that you dont want anyone to say bad things about your son but they were very upset and said that Smile is so kind and yet her son is pushing his son in her room at a time when she is sick. Some volunteers said that they wish he was here and they would have taken care of the issue quickly. All in all it was a very gloomy day

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  12. Father say father no use. Father say you need care and yell you Niklas and kik out room. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say she kris wory you. Hanah say you niklas care you and always trey help you Niklas and you Kris and you readers. Hannah say you need eat and sleep. Hannah say you can get bel o and no need yell for food and water and cofees. Niklas say he go church with lot fiend to prey. Me yrll father that he need go down eat but he very low. Me no try tel him about you sick because he more sick but he no. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing scientist. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing councillor. She has amazing friends. What an amazing person my Smile is.

    PS> Get better Smile

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is very concerning that Smile is sick and her grandson has been moved in her room. I mean com'on. When was the last time Smile didnt go for a walk!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Replies
    1. Helloooo!!!! What is going on here? Is anyone listening? Is there anyone home? Smile is sick and yet "good post"

      I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Appreciate you letting us know that this is a good blog

      Take care Smile

      Delete
    2. Yes Plunker it is very converning. I also hope that all readers read the blog! But yes, we need to be kind

      Thanks mrizvi.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk