Investments in Your Life


Image result for flower decorations pictures









Thanks Everyone for resuming
your daily activities

Kris Dear I want to see Father 
back to normal and please don't
yell at Niklas
I hope, rabbit is out of His room

Dean My Friend, I wish to see Your Life
back on track, I am praying for you



It is Tuesday Bright sunny beautiful morning with 12 degrees
Weather is great nowadays but it's OK . I have to rest only for a
week  after that I can enjoy my walk

Things happen nothing is end of the world. This too shall pass.
I am on my computer checking messages from my friends and
family. Reading comments from my Readers Family on my blog

Watching my favorite show on computer. I called my sister, she
lives back home. She was insisting me to pay a visit to see her.
My sister in law called to check on my health. My younger 
brother and his wife also called.

When people call you, it looks great, we start feeling good.
Calls are precious either way. I mean doesn't matter whether
you are calling someone or receiving calls. 

We have to cultivate relationships in our family and friend's
circle, we can enjoy that in our days after. You never know
sometimes we have to take a break from our daily activities.

Not only in our old age, we are not able to visit our loved ones, 
as not being so mobile but sometimes our sickness or distances
also become main factors to keep us apart.

We have to keep our relationships alive, this way we can
connect to the people important in our lives. We can talk 
about things of our common interest or about the days, 
we spent together. 

Take relationships as your investment in life. These are like
stocks, which you can cash after, whenever needed. We are
of an opinion that relationships can only be within family. 

When you love to enjoy your time with anyone or having chit chat 
with that person, it means you are building relationship. It is all above
age, sect, religion and family, nothing matters in relationship.This is
a solid investment in our life, just go for that.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We were talking about how Smile tries to make the situation normal and does not want anyone to worry about her

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome caller! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I won the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards. Yay!!!

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great!! Enjoy the donuts :-)

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I go all job worker and talk. I first go sick job worker and then I go talk job worker with video kid and then I go talk Happy worker and then I go talk more job workers. Mr. Supervisor come and say why you talk all. I say him talk like investment. He say what you mean. I say my Madam explain in blog but she write complicate like she say chit chat but chit chat mean talk. He say that not what she mean. I say him but how you know because I no show you blog. He say, he need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees appreciate your blog. The retired sociologist led the reading of the blog. She said that the aspects of living that you are talking about is critical for human psychology. The retired psychologist was also present and completely agreed. We were thinking of starting a committee but we are running out of retirees. The retired corporate executive pointed out that this is because you write so many different ideas that we cant keep up. We are wondering if you have some suggestions as to how to staff the various committees

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. The Smile Army was present today however we didnt want them to be here because of their past behaviour. They are continued to be very sheepish and embarrassed about their behaviour . We told them that because they are causing an embarrassment to you, we have decided that we will now take the matters in our hands and are thinking of temporarily suspending them from the readings. Prof George and Dean were not there at that time because this is a few minutes before the reading time however when they came, they asked us to allow them. Because you asked us to listen to Prof George, we reluctantly allowed them to listen in but made them sit all the way in the back. Dean looked very upset. He didnt say much and immediately left however before he left he did say thanks to you and also expressed his best wishes for your health.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yet another new blog from Smile today

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Smile talks about important issues. And yes there are no shortage of ideas here

      newbie

      Delete
  10. Father say father start eat but stop because you no gooder. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris wory you because you sick. Hannah say she give lentil soop father and father like. Niklas say Niklas no play video because net cut. Niklas say he bore. Me no put rabit father ruum but put in Niklas room. Niklas say it smell but me no care. Me say him stop play video but he no listen so me cut net. He say. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing! She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing psychologist. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. Well , well, well. My head is starting to hurt now. I have run out of ideas. Same thing every day. I know, I know ....

      Thanks mrizvi. Very insightful comment.

      Delete
    2. CCaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmmm doooowwwwwwwwwnnnnn ! Just reeeeeeelllllllaaaaaaaaaxxxxxxxx. You are right, Smile has asked us to be kind

      Good job mrizvi. Brilliant comment. I wonder what we will do without you kiddo

      Delete
  13. Is Smile a brilliant sociologist or what? Yes among many other things, she is also a sociologist. Dont believe me? Well look at how she simplifies a complex principle

    "Take relationships as your investment in life. These are like
    stocks, which you can cash after, whenever needed. We are
    of an opinion that relationships can only be within family. "

    Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk