Smile Recipe ------- Veggie Basil Omelette


Image result for flower decorations pictures
















To All My Readers


I enter my kitchen with a clean slate, I mean decide 
on the spot what to mix and match to get something 
tasty, delicious and also healthy.

First of all feel no pressure, just relax and with that attitude
whatever you cook will be tasty.

Egg is very nutritious, healthy and easy to cook.
We can make our breakfast, brunch, lunch or dinner
out of eggs.

Just mix and match ingredients of your choice, 
and it will become a complete dish.

I usually take only egg white, very easy to separate 
yolk and egg white. Crack the egg in the middle now 
you can use one half of the shell as strainer to keep 
the yolk out and take only white in a bowl.

In the bowl beat the egg with fork add only pinch of salt

If I make omelette of 3 or 4 eggs then I use one egg
with full, I mean yolk and white and others only white.

Put some cooking oil in the frying pan put it on the stove
Add chopped onion, Chopped green bell pepper
Don't make it golden just yellowish 

Spread the egg from the bowl on the contents in the
frying pan. I mean on the onion and bell pepper
now lower the flame to medium.
Sprinkle crushed red chili, black pepper powder, 
garlic powder and basil. 

After couple of minutes flip the omelette and press with
flat spoon, it will give color like broil. Now take it out
in a plate, the lower surface has to be up on the plate.
It will look good to serve, slightly blackish broil color.

You can have with any bread of your choice
I stir fried pita bread, it was a complete lunch.
You can have it like pizza pockets or as sandwich.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk