Targets are Milestones of Life


Image result for flower decorations pictures








My Dear Smile Army Volunteers
It is all up to you people now
You have to prove yourself

First thing First
Work Hard on Your Academics
Be polite, have to respect your Teachers

This is a Challenge to me, but I know
You people will never let me down
I Trust You My Friends

2 : Check how much fund from Uni. spent
on Smile Garden Celebrations and everything

Pitch in on personal basis
No pressure to anyone -- 
Talk to the Book Store Manager
He is Nice person, will help you people out.

Don't start doing things on your own
Take into confidence My Friends
Dean and George

Focus on Personal Matters
Right away I mean studies and Behavior

My Dear Friend Dean
In all your Meetings
Please Keep in mind that
Patience is virtue




It is Monday beautiful sunny morning but in couple of hours
the whole scenario will be changed. It will be cloudy and lots
of rain on the way. Sun will be gone for two days and be back
on Thursday.

We have to value whatever is there. Black squirrel is jumping
on the wooden fence in my backyard garden. I am watching
" Canada on The Edge " beautiful scenic TV show also enjoying
the scenic view of my backyard.

It is plus 4 degrees for now great weather for walk, but I skip.
I am not 100% though much better after two days of down the
hill I mean, was not well for two days. I had to take one day 
Tylenol 3 times, it helped.

I didn't stop my daily activities except my walk, everything was
like routine. Yesterday we went to eat out to celebrate my son's
belated birthday as our Eldest is back.

It is 2 pm my Son going to Gym I have great opportunity to get out
I am sitting at Tim Horton now enjoying my coffee writing my Blog

My Dear Friends we need targets to achieve in our life. When we are
young we have lots of targets at work and at home. Raising our kids 
is a big target to achieve. 

When we are retired we have to create targets to get going and to
get busy with something, otherwise we start feeling lonely and
that will lead to depression.

 I keep myself busy in my kitchen making dishes for my family
giving lunch and snacks to my son and grand kids. These are
my day to day targets like milestones of my life. It gives me 
sort of accomplishment, keep me motivated to move on.

I am always thankful to God Almighty for keeping me mobile.
I love you my Lord for watching over me all the time, Thank You.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was great. As usual there was a big group of people today. We went for the nature walk

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun. There was a lot of discussion about Smile's blog. Participants pointed out that Smile is so concerned about her readers' well being

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Smile blog is getting very popular. I was asked to schedule 1 adhoc workshop and it got filled up within minutes. No more room available

      Kim

      Delete
    4. That's because she is People's Writer

      Brian

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome advisor! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. You write for everyone but don't write for me. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there.

      As per Smile's instructions I am not going to comment on whether or not there was a donut for the poster. We should stop saying that from now on as Smile has instructed us

      Craig

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say did you complete target I tell you last week. I say no I no retire. He say what you say? I say target is like raising kid and retire, I no kid and I no retire now. He say what you mean. I say my Madam explain in blog. I think he remember joke. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retirees read your blog with a lot of interest. We know that your helping out with the problems with the university however we are wondering if you can clarify what targets, we retirees should ave for ourselves? We are asking because at times we feel low

    The retirees were suprised that you are spending time in the kitchen to cook. Most of the retirees go in the kitchen to eat as the kitchen table in the homes of most of the retirees is in the kitchen. This is specially true for those living in the joint family living situations

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yet another new blog today. How does Smile does it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She is what they call, a pro. Or in other words, a factory of ideas. Just enjoy

      newbie

      Delete
  9. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today The Smile Army was very embarrassed and many of them were holding their heads in their hands. They were sayin that we are the ones responsible for all the issues. Some decided to stop doing any volunteer work at the Smile Garden. Prof George asked them to calm down and not do anything silly but they were not listening. They said that we only listen to Smile, she said that we need to work and raise kids and thats what we will do. Dean was here, but he didnt get involved in this discussion because he had to leave for an important meeting. He did say thanks to you but said the issue is a little different. He didnt elaborate and left but asked Prof George to stay back so he can help

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say father no use and no target. Father say he old almost 67

    (Hannah say she give food father but he no eat. Hannah say you please care. Niklas say grandpapa no talk. Niklas say he ask futbol kid come but they no come if no bier and no smoke. Me wory father because father no no not. Me yell Niklas because he no get futbol kid come. He say they no come. Me say come if no bier. Me say bier. He say you no say bier. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing sociologist. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please Please. Stop this craziness. It is not good. I know it is fun but it is not the right thing. My blood boils when I see this. I know I know ..

    Thanks mrizvi. I am not sure what would happen if you dont tell us that this is a good blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just calm down Plunker. Just Calm down. It is not good for your health. Yes Smile has asked us to be kind

    Way to go mrizvi. Simply brilliant

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Brian Boris MS Linda Dave Batman Keith Literature Fellow Retiree Group mrizvi Plunker Karen Superwoman Jimmy Brenda Cleo Smile Addict Tiara Kim Craig Marg Jasmeet N Kyle Newbie Kris Tim Steve Oliver Mikey Happy Reader and Mother in Law, Pete. Thanks All My Anonymous and Multilingual Readers Thanks Everyone

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk