Value The Moments in Hand


Image result for flower decorations pictures








Today please also read
My Recipe Blog 
Thank You


My Dear Friend George
I think students and teachers
have to come forward to contribute.

To balance the Uni funds spent on 
Smile Garden and Celebrations.

On Great Friends issue, I will write after.


Dear Kris please don't yell at Niklas
Don't put rabbit in His room

Spent time in Father's room
Read Blog, Magazines
Take Tablet in His room 
put some Shows.

If Father not watching still you watch shows 
in his room. This will be like giving Him company.
Take your tea to have in His room.
This will help Him out
Give Him time, just relax.


My Dear Reader doing 2 Jobs
that's good you started writing
keep it up. Make a daily journal 
and write every day.

Retirees My Friends
I am Happy You people started
To Chalk out Your Daily Targets
It doesn't has to be big ones.

Make list of Things To Do  
every morning after breakfast 
Cross out what is done and 
in the evening check how many left.



It is Wednesday, light rain, cloudy with 12 below 0 C
I am back to work after very long weekend. Monday
was closed and I don't work on Tuesdays so was very
long weekend for me.

It is 9.15 morning, I am sitting in the Billiard room
library will be opened after 15 minutes at that time
will go to my office cubicle. For now I am writing 
My Blog.

Thinking about my Smile Army Friends, who are ready
to work and raise kids. I realize now that it was my mistake.
I didn't make it clear that Work period comes after schooling.
I was thinking it is understood.

My Friends, complete your studies with good grades to get
good Job and kids will join you later. Now just have patience 
and focus on your studies. Please don't leave volunteering
at Smile Garden.

We have to distribute our time. We always have to pick 
hobbies and gardening is a great hobby. One more thing, 
always listen and respect to your teachers please. I love 
you people keep that in mind and never start feeling low.

Yesterday I was watching Curling on TV, I realized that
it has the same rules which we use in carpet bowling.

We have white small ball instead of the red inner circle,
use same strategies to kick out each other's yellow or
black balls. The last ball always can make all the difference
as the balls closest to white small ball, counts.

I am working full time today after darts will play carpet bowling
at 1 pm, will go back home at 3 pm. My Eldest is home for a week 
so will enjoy His company. I will be busy giving snacks to Him. 
Time flies, we have to value the moment in hand.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner.Lots of customers here early morning. One brought chick peas salad and was offering to customers who were saying Morning Smile

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a great. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. We talked about the recipe

      Cleo

      Delete
  3. I read this blog every day. It is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome chick peas salad maker! She has an awesome family! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. Thanks SA for the box of SDs

      Marg

      Delete
    2. You no thank me. Thank Smile

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Happy Worker come and say how you. I say I very hapy that my Madam write for me and say that I write good. She say that good. You should keep write. I say yes but I no able write today. She say why what hapen. I say you dont know but we author no able write all time. She say what you mean. I say we big author get write block. I think she remember laugh. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The subcommittee on nutrition read the blog today wanted me to begin. The retired nutritionist and the retired dietitians were particularly pleased with the recipe blog. They immediately reached out to the hospital and they hospital also extended their thanks to you. There are a no. of patients who look forward to the new recipes and since it is healthy, it is a very positive experience for everyone.

    The retirees appreciate your advice and guidance about setting targets that you shared with us. We are still reviewing it and the pilot project is still ongoing. As per you instructions, a no. of retirees will be making the adjustments

    thank you

    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the Smile Garden today. The Smile Army were a little sheepish after reading your blog. We also had a little fun at their expense however the situation got out of hand. One of the students said that what about taking care of grandkids. The Smile Army didnt like that and started yelling and screaming. Prof George reminded them that they need to calm down but they had already lost it by then. They started pushing the students out of Smile Garden and started raising slogans for you. It was complete chaos. The Dean was here and asked the students to leave. After they left, he spoke to the Smile Army and was upset at them. The Dean then left and the Smile Army had a meeting among themselves and they decided that they will raise funds as per your instructions. Prof George asked them what their plans are and they said that they will miss one day of classes so they can work extra. Prof George asked them to dont do anything silly but they started raising slogans again

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing. She has an amazing family. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing counsellor. What an amazing person my Smile !!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yet another new blog today. How does Smile do it

    cool Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course it is a new blog. Smile always gives us a new blog

      newbie

      Delete
  11. Father say father no use. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say you recipe look good. I no able find chick pea so no able try. Hannah say Hannah wory father because father no eat. Hannah say you please take care. Niklas say he see curl. He say Deutschland also do curl but curl very dificult. Me go father room and bring tablet and see curl but father say he no interst. Me say Niklas to bring tele in father room but he say that he play video. Me yell him but he say he no fault that father no no not. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Replies
    1. What the hell!! Can we not have one good day! Is it too much to ask! My blood pressure is shooting through the roof!

      Nice work mrizvi. Thank you for making us all so proud

      Delete
    2. Reeeelaaax Plunker. Just calm down. Why do you have to have so high expectations. You already know that there is no point in teaching the kids these days. Besides Smile has asked us to be gentle

      Thank you mrizvi. Amazing comment today. Very informed judgement

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk