We Can Trick Our Mind


Image result for flower decorations pictures








Dear Father My Friend
I miss your comment
I am sad as you not feeling good

Dear Retirees, the only recipe
for communication is that
it has to be direct from your heart
what you believe

Dear Friend Dean
ask politely to Great Friends
to not to come to Blog reading sessions
I agree if it will help you in any way

Smile Army My Friends
Please calm down
Listen please to Dean and George
Please focus on your studies 
and just try to relax

Kris Dear 
Please take out TV from Father's room
It is Not Fair to others
You have to care for everyone
Not only Father

Hannah My Friend
You can use Kidney Beans
using my chick peas salad Recipe



It is Friday, cloudy might be rain after, but who cares.
We are Canadians, we can handle anything. It is 9.15
I am sitting in the billiard room waiting for the library
to be opened after that will go to my office cubicle.

I am busy writing my blog, I am working full time
today so will be here all day. Go back home at 3 pm
My Eldest is home, he is leaving for Uni on Sunday. 
I will make pancakes for Him.

For now I am thinking about My Dear Friend Father.
It is about a week that He is not feeling good. We Humans
are full of emotions, anything can trigger and things get
out of our hands

Sometimes we start feeling low, go down like in hibernation
state of mind, while in other cases, specially with young 
people, we become over reactive, like my Smile Army Friends

Whenever we start feeling too emotional, we are not the same.
We have to distract ourselves in situations like that. Our Mind 
leads every situation, takes us wherever it wants

Brain is the factory but Mind filters out our remote thoughts 
to chalk out the work plan. It gives directions to move our 
Body to work in that direction

Our day plan totally depends on our mental state. Mind controls 
our Mood swings, but My Dear we can distract our Mind by
getting ourselves busy with any physical activity

Whenever we see that our Mind will take us to down hill,
going to dip, we can disobey. Physical activities most of the
times are like rituals. We don't need our Mind to be focused.

Gardening, watering plants, bird watching, cooking and many
such activities, we don't need our Mind to be focused. Physical
activities help us to get out of our Low phase of mental state.
Mood will swing from negative to positive. 

We have to use our hobbies as tools to control our Mind.
Talk to you later, it is 10 am, I have to move to the next
room to play darts.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. This is market day but customers are coming to my shop in waves. They come here to read the blog first before going to the market. We have lots of people from out of town who come to read blog and then do shopping. They are talking about Smile's blogs. The Councillor is here also with his supporters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome billiard room goer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome author. She has awesome family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog is my lifeline. I read it every day.

    N

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read blog in France. I no read every day but read on weekend for hole week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You blog good. Me English no good. Russian good

      Delete
    2. This good. I no Anglais but Spanish good

      Delete
    3. I like you blog in China. It very very good

      Delete
    4. You blog good. I read Italy

      Delete
  5. Can you please tell my mother in law about community gatherings. She spends all her time at home, making plans to harass me

    Happy Reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. Mr. Supervisor come and say how you. I say I no hapy because Dear Smile Army do bad thing and make Madam write lot. He say I busy and no time talk blog. I want ask you about work. I say you no need anger because you can trik you mind if you have hobby. I think he alergy and hear hurt. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Author,

    The retirees read your blog with a lot of interest. We were specially interested in your message to us. The retired communication expert was the one who had the honour of leading the blog's reading. He pointed out that this is a very unique perspective. One of the retirees specialized in image making for senior politicians and political leaders. She said that this is something that the image makers can also learn from. She gave the example that if President Obama delivers an angry speech or President Trump delivers a kind speech then it will not work as it will not likely be coming from the heart. The retired communication consultant was very excited and is planning to reach out to active experts to share this gem

    The retired preacher is asking for more advice. He said your previous advice about keeping thing short is very helpful

    We also got an update on the pilot project. We are calling it Smile Targets. The project is delivering positive results however we have decided to continue to work on that for a some additional days before discussing next steps

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today. We needed to have the reading session at the Smile Research Center at Dean's request. He, like Prof George, takes a lot of notes these days, but instead of using his laptop, the Dean uses pen and notepad. He usually runs out of paper so wants to make sure that there is easy access to paper. He looked very upset during the reading of the blog. He immediately asked the Great Friends invitation to this reading be revoked. He explained to the Great Friends about the circumstances to ensure that that they dont feel bad. He also thanked you for your advice and comments. The senior law professors came to him after the blog reading and said that they are exploring some loop holes, however he did not even let them finish and said guys thanks but am going to go with what Smile tells me to do. The Smile Army heard that and started raising slogans. He asked them to be quiet and read the blog again. He never said anything else to the Smile Army. Prof George however did ask the Smile Army to reflect on their behaviour and try to understand what your message to them is. Smile Army was very sheepish as usual, but like always, we dont think they are getting the message. We are also hearing that Dean is also having some challenges at his home. We dont know why that is.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say father kris niklas. Hannah say she wory father. Hannah say she make recipe with kidney bean and give to nabor and Niklas and they like. Hannah say she want give father but he no eat. Niklas say he want thank becase you get him tele bak. Niklas say he no want go pub now. Me take tele back but father no care. Father no no do no. Me say father eat but he no do. Me say father tele but he no do. Me say father talk but he no do. Me say father been recipe but he no do. Me say father walk but he no do. Me say father go see see but he no do. Me say father rabit but he no do. Me say father do do but he no do. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  10. My Smile is amazing. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing advisor. She is an amazing counsellor. She has an amazing family. What an amazing my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog is different. Yesterday it was about something else and today about other items

    cool
    Kyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just enjoy the blog. Smile is a factory of ideas

      newbie

      Delete
  12. Oh Come ON! What is this ! Just give me a break - will yeah! I know .. I know ....

    Thank you mrizvi. Brilliant comment - again

    ReplyDelete
  13. Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllmmmmmmmmmmm down Plunker, just calm down.

    Fantatic job kiddo. You are bang on. How did you know that this is a good blog! You are right though

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk