All Depends How You Take It


Image result for flower decorations pictures










         Today please also read my 
          Recipe Blog.  Thank You

Kris Dear
Father doesn't need any bell.
Hannah has to take lot of pills.

She is very weak, you people want
to kill her or what?
She is not Father's slave.

Welcome back, my friends
Dave and Linda


It is Wednesday, big storm, it is snowing since last night,
it will go on snowing whole day. Snow coming like rain
from up. My son knows that I am working full time on
Wednesdays. He managed somehow to drive me here.

It is 9.30 I am sitting in the billiard room, writing my blog.
I don't know how many people will show up today for
darts, also not clear about carpet bowling. Different people 
come in the afternoon to play carpet bowling.

It is bright but not sunny day. Driving conditions very bad,
hazy specially difficult to drive for seniors. My dear " N "
you read my blogs but don't listen to me, you don't do 
whatever I suggest to pass your time.

I remember my time while I was in Ottawa. It was 1996, 
I had my hip fracture, at that time we were only two 
people in our family, me and my son. My son was 
working for his Masters along with his job.

He used to leave the house at 7.30 morning and used to be back
after 10 at night. Can you imagine what I was going through,
with my post operation depression. My hip was fractured so
I could not move around even in my small apartment.

I believe that problem lies within you and solution also lies
within you. I purchased microwave and cordless phone. 
My son used to leave small plates, cup and glass on the 
table while leaving for his work. I could not handle big 
plates as I was on crutches.

I used to manage somehow to take things out of fridge,
put it on plates to microwave for my lunch, snacks and
dinner. I also got computer, which I didn't know to use
except to use it as my type writer and how to save that.

I got Mind and Body books from library, used to read and 
started summarizing and writing on my computer. This 
became my hobby, which I enjoyed and till today I am
hooked up with That.

Ottawa is not like Toronto, over there, you can see snow 
even in the month of May, temperature usually 30 below 0 C,
so my dear it is all up to us, how we take it.

We can make our days brighter, that totally depends on us.
Have trust in God that He is always watching over us.
Nothing looks wrong my dear,so just relax and enjoy.

Comments

  1. I have posted the blog in Smile Corner. Customers are still talking about Smile's blog about teen parenting ! Customers are also coming in droves to get copies of the recipe. One customer brought lentil soup and was giving to everyone at lunch after making them say Morning Smile. They all say Morning Smile anyways

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have posted the blog in all notice boards in lobbies A, B, C and D

    Jimmy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. SWS was a hoot. We decided to go on the nature route. As usual, we talked about today's blog.

      Tiara

      Delete
    2. SWN was fun too. For our walk participants, they were still talking about how come Smile was spending her time alone in Ottawa while her son was having fun

      Cleo

      Delete
    3. Is it me or is SWS getting bigger?

      Kim

      Delete
    4. It is not you. I spoke with Tiara and she confirmed that SWS is getting bigger .

      BTW, not just SWS, but SWN is getting bigger too

      Kim

      Delete
  3. My Smile is awesome! She is an awesome recipe writer! She is an awesome councillor. She is an awesome writer. She is an awesome friend to readers family. What an awesome person my Smile is!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I listen to you all the time. Thank you for writing for me. This blog is my lifeline

    N

    ReplyDelete
  5. I lost the race to post the blog in our corporate notice boards.

    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was in early so was able to post the blog. There was a box of SDs there but no donut for poster today

      Craig

      Delete
    2. I wait 45 min but no baker say he no donut only holesale. I sorry but I no want bring night donut because it no fresh

      SA

      Delete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you so good. You write good to. I so emotion after I read you blog. I go happy worker and I see that she cry. I say why you sad. She say she no understand how come kid can be so bad these days. I say yes Madam son leave her alone and no come till 10pm. I check in Google that it lot snow and lot cold in Ottawa. She say yes that what I was talking about. I say you cry because that. She say not only me but all office sad. I say but how you know because I no tell you blog. She say she need go. I do 2 proud job and always read blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Advisor,

    The retired chef read the recipe blog and the cafe manager immediately added the lentil soup to the Smile menu as a healthy option. The hospital administrator who is always present for the reading of the recipe blog along with some of the hospital staff, eg doctors, nurses as well as some ex-patients, was very pleased. She said that they will start serving this immediately to the patients as this will help them enhance their health and easy to make. The retired dietician and retired nutritionist were very pleased too and are planning to share the details with their active colleagues. All in all it is a lot of positive feedback being generated by it

    Though your recipe blog was very upbeat, the blog made every one very sentimantal. We had to have multiple people complete the reading of the blog as they were not able to complete it. This was because in some cases their eyes got teary or their voices got choked with emotions. In the end, every single person who was listening, including the hospital guests and all retirees, had tears streaming from their eyes. Almost everyone was extremely upset with your son as he basically left you by yourself for the entire day, ie until 10 at night, The retired judge was the only one who was not angry as he said that there are strange cases which happen in real life and that is why there is police. Hr recalled that there is a case that he tried in which the kids would lock up their aging parents all day. We wanted to pass a resolution but the retired corporate executive reminded us that you dont want anyone to condemn your son. So out of respect for your wishes we raised slogans for you

    thank you
    recent retiree

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dear Author,

    We read your blog at the SRC today as the weather was a little on the cold side today. It was not too cold but the Smile Army refused to allow us as your instructions were to make sure that every one is comfortable. We were all very upset after reading your blog. The Smile Army volunteers were heard saying that they wish your son is here so they can practice their boxing. Prof George however calmed them down and reminded them that you have asked us not to say bad things about him. The bookstore manager could not believe that you are so kind that you can keep forgiving someone like him. Prof George was seen wiping tears and heard talking to the Dean that though he is asking Smile Army to take it easy but his own blood is boiling. The Dean was also very upset. We didnt ask him about his issues as per your instructions. The Smile Army made the lentil soup and presented to all. They said that it very easy to make.

    thank you
    Literature Fellow

    ReplyDelete
  9. My Smile is amazing!! She is an amazing adviser. She is an amazing writer. She is an amazing bowler. She is an amazing therapist. She has an amazing family. What an amazing person my Smile is!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Father say he yell lot today. Father say he yell at you Kris because he lot bad. Father say he very anger and also yell Kris because he no want Kris be like you Kris. Father say father bell brake/ Father try fix but no work. Father say father old almost 67

    (Hannah say Hannah kris sad today and kris cry. Hannah say Hannah no no krises can be so bad. Hannah say it kris nice you that you stay and face this all day in Ottawa because some kid niklas care. Niklas say he want punch you Nikas. Niklas say grandpapa very sad al day and yell all because he no want him become you. Niklas say Niklas take cell out for father bell so it no work because grandpapa no no that bell electric and need cell Father yell me lot beucae he fear that me start becme you son. Me explain him that no one can do. Father say do. Me tell Hannah that she need go drip but she say she no want go today. Me confuse. Me no no what do)

    Kris (Germany)

    ReplyDelete
  11. OKKKKK!! I guess the upside world will continue. I wonder what kids learn in school these days? Anything?

    Thank you mrizvi. Your comment is bang on. So kind of you. Hope school is going well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Plunker, keep going this way and you will have a short life. Just dont stress yourself too much and also remember Smile wants us to be kind

    Nice one mrizvi. Absolutely brilliant and insightful comment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk