Train Station












46 Connaught
Grimsby
Englang
20 July 2016

I am at the Train Station
I love this place
walking on the overhead bridge
of train tracks

my daughter's old house was 20 minutes
walk from station
I used to come here every day
Just opposite to station is  Freshney Place 
the only big Shopping Center of Grimsby

I am sitting on shining steel bench
at the station
pigeons are walking beside me 

It is 1.15 the first train about to come
is for " Cleethorpes "
Cleethropes is the Tourist spot
sea side Town bigger than Grimsby
At platform # 2 Train to Manchester
is coming

I am walking on the " Path " 
going to the Mall
on one side is big Halifax bank
opposite is Chambers Bar and Grill
where lot of people are sitting
with their glasses

All around are shiny steel benches
it is 32 but due to breeze weather
is good to walk

This is 2 minutes walking area to connect
station with Freshney Place Mall

my daughter is busy buying Dress for
her daughter's Graduation
I am walking around 
now at Mcdonalds enjoying
mcflurry and small fries 


Comments

  1. Your blogs are my only outlet from a stressful life. Though I have never commented before, I thought I will let you know so you know how much you blogs mean to me.

    Thank you for continuing to write it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to get more Comments before
    now very few so was feeling as if people get tired of my Blogs
    Your Comment is just in time
    to make me feel good
    How you sensed that I need it badly

    Thanks for reading my Blog
    You really made my Day
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please dont feel bad. I have been busy with my work and some personal issues because of which i have not been able to comment. Does not mean that I dont read.

    As a heads-up, Summer is camp time for us, so i may not be able to comment that much. I can still read on my phone but commenting is very painful from my device

    PS: Dave, Batman, Superman and others where are you all?

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in the same boat myself. I do read but dont always comment

    ReplyDelete
  5. 我也經常看,但不要總是發表評論

    ReplyDelete
  6. Summer is cottage season for me. Like Karen, i also read but i dont have the best internet connectivity to comment quickly. I dont read every day but when i do, i catch up from the last 2-3 days (ie the ones that i have missed)

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ich lese oft auch aber derzeit immer Kommentar

    ReplyDelete
  8. I also read your blogs, Smile but like others, but i dont always comment

    ReplyDelete
  9. Je lis aussi votre blog , mais ne toujours pas de commentaires . S'il vous plaît continuer à écrire

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much All My Friends
    I am proud of all of you
    You are my inspiration
    Force behind writing my Blogs
    Thanks
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Madamme Smile, i am so sorry that I dont comment. I read daily but as I work on 2 jobs sometime I read only and not write.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Don't you worry
    Thank you so much for reading my Blogs
    Keep Smiling and
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk