Asda Cafe









Grimsby
England
28 July 2016

I am sitting at the  " Asda Cafe "
Asda is taken over by Walmart
the big American chain stores
in England most stores have Cafe Area
like a restaurant
at the entrance in Asda is a big Eating place
with so many choices including
fish and chips

I am having English tea 
toasted raisin bread and butter
Steel cutlery and China crockery
giving color to my enjoyment
I am feeling the whole atmosphere

Asda is a Walmart store same set up
with clothes and groceries
and everything you need
with this full fledged Cafe 
you can eat whatever you want

Beside Asda is " Freeman Street "
a busy shopping area
Bank meat shop Computer repair
Hair cut places eating places
Toy store Shops like Pound shop
you find everything here

I had a plan to walk around but it is
raining so I had no option but to be
inside Asda
I am at Asda Cafe
enjoying my tea and
writing my Blog
while writing Blog I feel
I am talking to you Guys
I don't know about you
believe me I enjoy every bit of it



Comments

  1. Dear Madam Smile, you have described your tea so well that i feel like I am drinking tea with you! Thank you

    @ mrizvi: Please read these set of blogs from Madam Smile. You will feel like you are travelling with her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for waiting for My Blog
    It made my Day
    Thanks All My Readers
    Have A Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU make my day everyday. Thank YOU Smile

    @ mrizvi: please read

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. And mine too. thank YOU

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. And Smile makes my day so good also. Thank YOU

    @ mrizvi: Please read

    ReplyDelete
  6. And mine too. Thank YOU

    @ mrizvi: Please read. She will make your day good too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Я люблю этот блог . Это позитивный и живой

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks to All My Great Readers
    I am Really proud of you Guys
    Karen Dave Superwoman Batman Juan mrizvi
    Have a Great Day

    All of You

    ReplyDelete
  9. Smile, I recently read your blog and I really enjoy it as my source of happiness every day. I have noticed that people like Juan and Mrizvi do not even read the blog . I think you should leave the blog completelty if you dont even bother reading. It enrages me to see people like you ruining this for so many others.

    Thank you smile every day to improve my day

    ReplyDelete
  10. Dear Samuel,

    Stop ruining the blog for me it's people like you who make the world negative. You should get off the internet entirely or at least don't comment . This blog is ruined by people like you. Please don't comment about me again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. J'adore ce blog aussi

    @mrizvi: Lisez s'il vous plait

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dies ist eine sehr positive Blog

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk