Kitchen Counter


Image result for Small kitchen pictures










To My Retiree Group Members
You don't have to compete
with anyone you don't have
to run a Marathon
Just Relax and try
to be Yourself

Here is My Today's Blog

Try to get even with everyone
sometimes even small things
make others happy
these are of great value
give hope to someone
everyone needs that push 
for some direction

Gardening and cooking
are pure relaxation
when we are getting older
gardening becoming tough
now I love watering my lawn
it is so relaxing like meditation

Cooking is a creative process
it gives us a real joy of
accomplishment even some
simple Salads and Soup
will give you pleasure
it can become a passion

When we are older
hobbies play a great part
in keeping us busy
to push us in happy Mode
away from negativity
and to keep us active

I love making things in my kitchen
for my family I live with
and watering Plants
I believe Life happens
at your kitchen counter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk