Do Not Burn The Bridges

















I am going to London England
to see my daughters
England is not like North America
where we have liberty to enjoy
3 -- 4 washrooms and
spacious houses

In London not so much space
to live and share
in three bedroom houses
one Box room
and 2 rooms one called master bedroom
not big enough

I have to adjust myself in that
Boxroom from my present big
spacious room

when I go there
I keep in my mind to share 
one bathroom with a family of 5
Mornings are busy as kids and parents
have to go to work and school
in England schools are open

I will try to avoid the morning rush hours
manage my time and keep
myself inside that Box room
I try not to use washroom until all are gone
I want to keep doors open 
for my next visit

I do not want to Burn Bridges
we have to change ourselves
and adjust to fit in
It is not their problem to fit in
We Parents have the responsibility
to keep the connection alive

they don't have time and desire
so be patient and try not to be hard




Comments

  1. Dear Madam, thank you for thinking about us even though you are travelling. I don't know how you write to us every morning. It is so nice of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Smile, did not realize that you are living in a mansion :-) Sounds like that transitioning to a smaller "boxroom" will be a stretch.

    I did enjoy how you wrote about your trip and made it a fun read. I guess I should not be surprised anymore as you always put on the positive lens on this

    PS: have fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our Smile is having so much fun.

    Thank you Smile for writing even though you are on a family trip. I really enjoyed the post

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Karen Dave and all My Readers
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank You Smile

    PS: Can I also put in my vote for the autobiography :-) I will love to know more about you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Superwoman
    Keep smiling please

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dit is een interessante blog . Bedankt voor het delen

    Arjen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did not realize that you are visiting your children overseas. I am not thinking that I put you in a lot of undue stress to keep writing. These blogs help me so hence I was requesting it - as someone said, I was being selfish.

    Thanks again for writing it. Even on your travel day

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look who has arrived. Smile is working so hard for us, she is so considerate and taking care of us but mrizvi is not even reading

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Smile, would you be posting a blog today? I have been so much hooked on it, that it is part of my daily routine now :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk