Memory Switch













Purley High Street
London England
15 July 2016

Today my daughter has to take her Grade 5 son for swimming
to Purley Leisure Center
I avail every chance to get out
now I am walking on
Purley High Street

It is a small downtown area
both sides lined up with
Banks, Post Office, number of big
Charity Shops, Subway, KFC
and Cafe

Couple of years back one of my
daughters used to live in Purley
she moved to Grimsby
5 driving hours from London
the distance is like from
Toronto to Montreal

I like Small London Cafe
Every place has it's own
Speciality
Bus# 127 terminal is still beside the House # 47
My daughter used to live here

My back memory switch is on and
All the beautiful moments
of being together with her
Paying Bills, doing grocery
taking her youngest son
to Purley Nursery and to Pool
everything coming back
to give me pleasure 
and Brighten my Day

Mothers take out
Treasure Moments from their
Memory Box dust it off,
Polish with Love and smile
it is like a key of Happiness
which is always inside their hearts



Comments

  1. Smile, sind Sie ein guter Schriftsteller . Ich lese für Ihre poetischen Schriften . Ich weiß, dass andere Menschen für Ihre positive Ideen lesen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Madam, it looks like I am sitting in England and going to different places with you. I am getting a bird's eye view. It is like a travelling blog.

    thank you for bringing me along on your vacation

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I agree. Looks like our Smile has a talent for poetic writing.

    Thank you Smile for taking us along on this journey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reading
    It is just like a Diary
    I am happy you
    Liked
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  5. I told you guys right from the start that my Smile is something special. She has following from different cultures.

    Now if mrizvi can do a little reading, that is my goal :-) She did not react to yesterday's comments, so that is good. Or may be she has not read those comments

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes the travel diary is really nice.

    @ Karen, she is my Smile too

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to All my Dear Readers
    You keep my days Bright

    ReplyDelete
  8. good post

    @ Karen, Batman, Superwoman, Dave and the gang: Please mind your own business

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ mrizvi: I dont think it is appropriate to call the team of people who are trying to help you a "gang". The only reason we are encouraging you to read our Smile's blog is that she is a therapist and a psychologist. Reading the blog will help you and calm you down. These days she is visiting her daughters in England and she provides a beautiful description of the images from there. You will feel like you are right there.

    Dont take our word for it, give the blogs a try

    ReplyDelete
  10. to mrizvi

    Dear Madame, I did not get involve with your discussion with the other readers but i think i need to let you know that we really like Madam Smile. We liked her when she write about her positive ideas which helps us but we liked her even more when she decided to keep writing for us when she went to meet her daughter. It is only becaause of that we want you to read her blogs. It has helped me a lot and i think it will help you too. Please Madamme, dont be angry. We just want to help you

    thank you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk