Still in the Ring


Image result for garden pictures













My Retiree Members can take
some Tips from this Blog
you don't have to run a
Marathon just relax and be
to yourself
For My Senior Friends get involved in your Grand kids life
keep in mind They don't need us
We need them and their Love 


Now My Today's Blog

Every day take a few minutes
to experience the Earth stand
sit or lie on Earth, the grass
the ground or on floor

Even if you are lying on a carpet
you are being held by the Earth
spend at least 5 minutes and feel
the Earth this is a sacred time 

It will bring relaxation
and calm in our life
a good start for our Day

We see the rhythm of Earth
spring -- summer  --autumn
and winter same like as in our life

Write down the things we are grateful
for once in a while try to find
the value in doing Nothing 

This will work as a Creating Space  
where we neither think nor do anything
helps us to recharge and tap
make us more productive
returning to work

When we are Old Hobby play 
an important part in our Life
Gardening and cooking are
great for relaxation and to
make us happy as we grow old
gardening becomes tough not easy

Cooking is like meditation
making just Soup and Salad 
will also be good to give happiness

I keep myself involved in cooking
for My Family I live with
it looks to me I am still playing
not outside the Ring
this is for our own good to keep us busy
to keep us away from Negativity
I believe Life starts at Kitchen Counter

Try to make even with everyone
Try to give a Push to someone
it gives Direction Everyone needs that
once a while in Life



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk