Thornton Heath















Thornton Heath
London, England
14 July 2016

I am with my daughter ?
I mentioned in one of my earlier Blogs
I think in " Mothers are Mothers "
Mothers don't get time
they are always in Waiting Area

With work and family 
no time is left to spend with Mothers
not their Fault
we should realize and be patient
Don't be pushy
Just appreciate what we get
No complains and no expectations

My daughter is a school teacher
leave the house at around 8 am
back around 4 pm

I live in my Day tight compartment
we have to enjoy our own company
we don't have to depend on
how to spend our day
We have to plan our Day
on our own

In the evening My daughter
was going to Parent's Meeting
I accompanied her with my pen and paper
to write my Blog and
to have a chance
to spend time with her
we have to keep our distance 
To keep the connection alive 
with our children
I am happy I am keeping that
I am enjoying my time



Comments

  1. Dear Madam, You are thinking about us when you are with your daughter! Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about that
    I love to be connected
    Thanks for reading my Blog
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smile, looks like you are having a great time and managing the ups and downs as you do - ie with positivitiy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I told you guys, our Smile walks the walk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes Smile is amazing.

    @mrizvi I hope you read today's blog before your insightful comment. It is really disappointing that you just provide your comments without reading

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks to All my Dear Readers
    I am so happy to see your Comments
    It really means a lot to me
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. good post

    @ Batman, please mind your own business. Why are you guys bothered about me. I dont ask you if you have read Smile's blog or not

    ReplyDelete
  8. @mrizvi If you would have read even one blog of our Smile, you would not be reacting so aggressively. All Batman is requesting you to do is read our Smile's blogs so it can help you.

    The fact that she lugged her laptop at our request, is taking time to connect with us even though she is with family, makes us feel even more responsible for ensuring that she gets the respect from her readers.

    Hope you understand where we all are coming from

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. @mrizvi Please read the posts

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ mrizvi Por favor leer el blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. @ mrizvi: Vous devriez lire le blog de Smile. Elle est le meilleur

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk