No Pain No Gain















No pain no gain
we have to do some exercise
to keep our mind and body get going
walking is one of the very simple exercise
it is a natural activity
in the morning if you have no time
just do 5 minutes stretching
a little exercise will activate
your whole system

Eating is a creative act
you can select the raw matter
of the world that will be
turned into you
you only need to know your body type
and follow the diet that matches it

Digestion is creative act
that turns the " Bricks "
of matter into living tissue

Elimination is also a creative act
that purifies our body by excreting food
and getting rid of the toxins
and other " Old Bricks "
You can improve elimination by
being regular in your daily routine

Some herbs are very good and
can be used as therapies
I take freshly crushed ginger
at bed time to regulate my bowels
it works well

Our digestive tract not only extracts
nutrition for our body
it is highly responsive to our emotions
our " Gut feelings "
have been put there by nature
so that our mind and body
can communicate

It digests food efficiently distributing
all the necessary nutrients to every cell
and burning off waste products
without leaving deposits of toxins

This cycle follows throughout the day
if we don't take care of it's daily
natural rhythm
our digestion will suffer and our balance
of mind and body will be disturbed

God gave us all these gifts
to be taken care for our own good


Breathing keeps our body cells in tune
meditate and incorporate a few
minutes of quieting your mind
into your morning and evening schedule

keep your body in balance to be healthy
and to enjoy your life





Comments

  1. This is a cool place to spend some minutes of my day. Thank you dear blogger

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Superwoman: Our Smile is a super positive woman. If you have started reading her blogs recently, then look at the ones from the past as well. She is super cool.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello, I like your personal blogs/experiences to be better. I don't know about others, but these canned ones are too bookish for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. OK Terry
    I will keep in mind
    Thanks for letting me know
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mrizvi Do you really read the post before saying "good post" ? Seriously. It is an inane comment. Please stop saying that

    A fellow reader

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Anonymous Please mind your own business. I am not sure why you are worried about my comments. It is not really polite. You are asking me if I am reading Smile's blogs, what about you?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk