English Breakfast












Grimbsy
England
19 July 2016

It is 30 plus today
afterwards 38 very hot
I don't know if I can use
my winter coat during my Trip

I was ready at 8.30 am
to drop my Grandson at
New Waltham Academy

My daughter gave me surprise
English Breakfast at " Decks "
It is is a Restaurant next to Tesco
We enjoyed had photo to cherish our
Memorable Moments

At 3.30 I picked him up from
school went for his Haircut
next to Asda 8 minutes drive from school
Asda is like Walmart store of America and Canada

In the morning I enjoy my barefoot walk
on the grass of the small backyard garden

Yesterday evening it was dark and cloudy
for awhile so many birds were flying
covering the whole sky
I started thinking about the
Alfred Hitchkock Movie " Birds "
It was really Amazing

Comments

  1. Enjoy Smile. Thanks for sending these posts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reading my Blog
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing Smile

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk