Breakfast Table











London
16 July 2016


In London it is 26 so no jacket today
My daughter from Grimsby
is here to pick me up
It is amazing when your children
give you time
Today is special day as I am having
two of my daughters with me
at the Breakfast table
I was enjoying my toast omlete

My daughter had to go for
groceries from Iceland at Ansin Road
15 minutes drive from Thornton Heath
I had a chance to get out
which I always try to avail

My daughter from Grimsby has her
22 years special Autistic daughter
living in Home in London
She picked her up with Carer
to spend a Day before going
back on Sunday

I had a chance to see my
Beautiful grand daughter

Everything is so symbolic 
for us to make us think
how grateful we should be
for all the things we have from God

All our abilities we take as granted
as our right to have
when we have a chance to come across 
such people
we realize how fortunate are we
the importance of each and every
part of our body
also all of our senses
We are blessed Thank You God



Comments

  1. Great that you are having such a wonderful time there. I am sure that there are some challenges that you are facing but able to deal with them with your positive mindset

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi All, Didn't I tell you that my Smile is AMAZING

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dave and Karen
    Have a Great Day
    You made my Day
    Where are Superwoman, Batman and all
    Other Dear Readers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Smile, I am never too far away. I read your blog when I have lots of free time as I don't want to rush it

    @ Karen: She is not your Smile only. She is mine too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Having breakfast with your daughters and grandkids is priceless.

    BTW, one of my friend's son is autistic and they have a very tough time with them. I can appreciate

    @ Karen and Superwoman: She is my Smile too :-)

    @ mrizvi: Please read today's blog before writing your ingenious comments. The reason I am asking you specially for today is that Smile is writing these blogs even though she is having a quality family time. The least we readers can do is to read. Since you comment, I guess you are technically part of the readership community. Thanks in advance

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam, You are an inspiration to all your readers, though mrizvi does not read your blogs, I think even she appreciates your writing and probably knows that this is a therapy session from the professor of positivity, otherwise why would she come here everyday.

    thank you for thinking about us every day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to All my
    Dear Readers for making
    My Day

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was going through the Comments
    People talking about mrizvi
    He pushed me to write my Blog
    bc him I started this
    He used to read when I had no one to read
    He is my source of Inspiration
    Everyone just keep smiling
    and dont take any smile away

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sorry dont feel bad
    I Love All My Readers
    so Pl keep smiling
    Have a Great Day
    Keep reading My Blogs Making Comments and
    Pl Make my Days
    Thanks All of You

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you guys see how amazing my Smile is. She is giving all the credit to mrizvi for her positive blogs.

    We all need to learn something from Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dear Madam Smile, it is really nice of you to write so positively about mrizvi.

    ReplyDelete
  12. @ Karen, you are right, it is nice of Smile. I dont know about others, she has taught a really good lesson to me today ie be positive to everyone

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  13. Smile est le meilleur. Merci beaucoup

    ReplyDelete
  14. Я читаю ваші блоги раз в той час для позитивності . Дякую Smile

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Everyone
    To be so Positive
    I Love All My Readers
    Keep Smiling and
    Have A Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk