Handle With Care















As we are getting older
our body starts getting weak
so are our Nerves
we have to deal with our Day to Day life
with same Ups and Downs
but now everything becoming
Tough to handle
due to our weak body and
mainly because of our weaker Nerves
We become sensitive and touchy

When we are living with family
the people around us
can't take it any more
our old body and weak nerves
not their problem
so no more excuses

We have to deal everything at our end
Nobody wants problems
smiles are welcome
if we cry we have to cry alone

We don't have to talk about our grivences
keep it private
we have to handle ourselves
with great care
Treat yourself  with Love and affection

Remember 3 As Formula
Accept yourself
Acknowledge yourself
Admire yourself
Keep your finger down
Don't blame yourself ever

Give yourself Treat
No complains
Nobody listening anyway
keep Loving yourself and
Keep Smiling




Comments

  1. Hello Smile, this is a classic. I was waiting for this since yesterday and it was worth the wait. Thank you for sharing.

    It is difficult to do all this though :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks
    I am happy you liked it
    Keep trying
    Don't push yourself
    Remember " Handle With Care "
    One step at a time
    Keep Smiling

    ReplyDelete
  3. To Karen Dave Batman and All my Dear Readers
    Today is my Flight so Pl Pray for me
    To enjoy my Journey
    Thanks
    I have my Computer with me
    so will be in touch
    Keep Reading my Blogs
    To Make my Days Bright
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Smile, all the best. Hope you have a safe flight. I will go on a limb and make a selfish request that you please writing if you can. These blogs help me during my day

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will
    Thanks Dave
    I have my Computer with me
    to make sure
    Keep Reading Pl
    To make my days Bright
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have a nice trip smile

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear Madam, please enjoy your trip and please dont worry about us

    Dear Dave, we should not be bothering Madam Smile so much.

    thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Smile, you are amazing and awesome. This is an a-plus blog (I am trying to use my own commentary using A words - but am failing big time. Dont know how you do it :-)

    I will be selfish like Dave and will ask that you keep writing for us :-)

    Have a safe and great trip (another failed rhymming attempt)

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. All the best Smile. Keep trucking and lets start on the autobiography

    ReplyDelete
  10. good post

    BTW, for those asking Smile to post, that is very selfish of you. When you go on vacation, do you actually do work?

    She will need to carry her laptop, just so that she can write. That is not right. Please stop asking her to do that

    Smile, I strongly suggest that you do not write

    ReplyDelete
  11. I go with Dave and Karen
    will keep in touch
    To keep my Days Bright

    ReplyDelete
  12. I dont believe that i will ever be saying this, but I agree with mrizvi on this. Even though she does not read, she is right that we are putting a lot of pressure on Karen's Smile

    Smile, please enjoy your trip. (And I agree that autobiography is the way to go)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will keep writing for my own Happiness
    so don't you worry please
    Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  14. We will look forward to it. Thank you Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk