Make It or Break It









We never realize
how crucial our words
we speak for others are
these words can be influential
to shape the other person's
career and life

We have to be cautious
in selecting our words
it can make or break

We have to keep in mind that
we are assigned a great responsibility
I think from God Almighty

We come across lots of people
in our daily life
and if we avail the opportunity
to be positive and impart
positiveness  in some way to make
that person feel good

Happiness will be reflected
inside our heart
give us lasting peace and happiness
in return

I believe God makes these chances
available to us
to grab flowers of Happiness
while we are walking through
our journey of life
through the trails of pain and
sadness
talk to people to feel happy
and get relaxed



Comments

  1. mrizvi's with her "insightful" comment has arrived. Now waiting for Juan

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ Anonymous: Yes both of them dont read. Dont understand why they comment

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Superwoman @Anonymous I dont understand why you comment about me and mrizvi. You are not adding anything to the blog with your daily comment, only commenting about someone else. I comment because it tells smile how the blog was while you comment to tell others about my comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Juan it is good that you are letting Smile know. That's great. However mrizvi does not seem to be reading the blogs at all. Just commenting

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am with Juan on this one. I think he does read before commenting.

    BTW, nice blog Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Juan I apologize. I wrote that comment regarding you. I agree with what you said in your response. I was just trying to play funny but the joke is on me now. Again, please accept my apologies

    BTW Smile, I didnt enjoy your today's post. I prefer the ones which you write about your own personal experiences

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for letting me know
    It is nice
    I will keep in mind
    Thanks again

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk