Be Careful










Grimsby
England
24 July 2016



I love my Mom still I think
I inherited from my Father 
more than from my Mother

I recall my past days it was 1958
I was going through my
first board Exams like O Level papers
coming back from my first paper
I started discussing with my Father
his quick answer was
just forget that it is already done
start preparing the next paper

When we are young our mind
not cluttered it is like a clean slate
everything gets absorbed
just like a blotting paper
like a Chip it acts as a Device
afterwards in your Life

Later when my husband suddenly
died of heart attack at young age
leaving 5 small Kids behind
back home there is no support

These words of my Father
were always there for me
I never looked back in my Life

While talking to your Kids always
choose your words very carefully
you never know it can make or break
their future Life 


Comments

  1. This is a beautiful blog, Smile. Thank you for sharing a piece of your history with your readership.

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dave
    Keep smiling
    Have a Great day

    ReplyDelete
  3. 梦幻般的博客!我喜欢你分享见解。

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks to All my Readers
    Keep Smiling

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also appreciated of the insight in Smile's life. Like Dave, I also asked for the autobiographical assessment and am thankful for her writings

    @ mrizvi: I wish you read. I am doubtful if Smile is giving you more credit than you deserve as I dont think you ever read any of her blogs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Batman
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk