This Too Shall Pass

















Ottawa
1996

That was the time when I had my bad days
I had my hip surgery
it was tough time for me
as I was not mobile for a while
no walk time, which is always
so precious to me


I was alone and stuck in my apartment
at 8th floor with no backyard
I was alone and by myself
I got attracted to " Mind Body " books
at that time I had very little
knowledge of computers


I started making notes form those books
summarizing the notes into points 
on my computer
I was enjoying that difficult and
tough time of mine

I got addicted to those books
after 20 years  it resulted into
my Blog writings
which I enjoy so much to pass my time


always be positive and you can never go wrong
we have our good days
but we have our bad days too
keep in mind " This Too Shall Pass "
you will never loose track

Trust God he is always there for
everyone and so for us
in our good and bad times
be with yourself

nobody has time and interest
to solve anything for us
We have to manage our days 
and deal with courage and patience
you will never loose
there is always light at the end 
of tunnel



Comments

  1. Dear Smile. this is quite powerful. You are right that we all have tough patches in our journey and we need to grit it out.

    thanks for sharing

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. blog de source d'inspiration . Merci d'avoir partagé

    ReplyDelete
  3. That must be tough. Boy, you walk the talk :-)

    Happy Canada Day. I think you guys had that yesterday

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Dave
    I am not a boy
    I am a Girl
    Thanks anyway

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk