Smaller Towns












Grimsby 
England
26 July 2016

Today My daughter invited
couple of families at her place
she was discussing menu with me
we were busy doing groceries together
from Tesco and meat shop
I was helping her in the kitchen for
dinner preparation

Her husband is a doctor
Grimsby is a small town only one hospital so
close knit doctors community
families know each other
their kids about the same age group

party started at around 8.30 pm and
they left around 11.30 pm
two of the families came from Scanthorpe
it is a bigger town 40 minutes away from Grimsby
closer to London 
from there London is 3 hours

Everyone was feeling at home  and
having good time
10 year boy of one of the families was autistic

my daughter too has one autistic girl
couple of years back when my daughter
was living in London she has nowhere to go
totally stuck with her autistic girl whole time
it became so terrible that she had no
choice but to leave her in " Home "
for her was a very difficult decision
but she has no alternate solution

small towns have their own plus
not so much distances 
people have time to socialize after work

we are social animals we need people
to talk to share our joy
and specially more important to share  our grief

Comments

  1. I dont like families or social gatherings. My preference is to be with myself

    ReplyDelete
  2. This continues to be my favorite blog. It is my relaxing place

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my relaxing place too

    @ mrizvi: Please read. You dont know what you are missing

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is nice. I feel like I know your daughter already. She must be lucky to have such a wonderful mother

    @ mrizvi: I agree with Batman that you should read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to All My Readers Superwoman Batman
    For the 1st Comment Anonymous
    Pl read my Tomorrow Blog
    Have a Great Day Everyone

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dear Madam Smile, you must be a marketing professional. Your today's blog was so good. I am enjoying the series about your visit to England. It is difficult for me to go but you make me feel like i am visiting with you

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk