Full of Surprises



















Pearson International Airport
Gate # 68
12 July 2016

waiting for my Boarding
I am heavily loaded
with my Trolley and Computer

London is highly unpredictable
in even summer time you might need winter coat
my sweater is already
packed in my suitcase
now I am carrying my
winter coat too

I don't want to miss my walk so
Trolley is full of shoes
not the new ones
London is full of surprises
might be rain, hot or could be cold
so all my comfortable old shoes
and slippers are there
I have to carry my winter coat too
as you might need your winter coat
in the middle of July
In London you never know

Air Canada used to be a good Airline
now the seats are compact
so I have to struggle while pushing
my luggage through the narrow passage

There used to be Screen with every seat
and also full big TV screen
Now it all gone
They Made an announcement to connect the personal
computers for Movie or whatever people want

With 7 plus hours journey
and after that very long line up
at the Immigration
nearly hour and a half

anyway after all this when I saw
my smiling Daughter waiting 
at London Gatwick airport
Nothing mattered anymore

God provides us so many opportunities
to gather flowers of Happiness
for us nothing so exciting
than our children taking
time off from work and family
to be with us

I am so Thankful to God Almighty
for giving me ability
to Travel and move around
To be with my family

Try to be in the Moment
It is so precious
Time flies and who knows about
Tomorrow
Celebrate Today with Gratitude
and be Happy




Comments

  1. Sounded like our Smile did not have the easiest of journeys but she sill was able to see it with a positive lens

    Smile, glad that you ended up meeting your daughter

    @ Superwoman, you were saying in your comment that you missed my Smile's blog. See I told you that she is not going to disappoint.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Smile. I was missing your blog. I added a comment in your yesterday's blog as I was missing it

    Thanks for not forgetting about your readers

    @ Karen, she is not your Smile only. She is mine too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am sorry it was late
    as I told you London is full of surprises
    I was trying to post since morning was not going through
    finally posted
    Happy you got it
    Thanks
    It is like a Diary
    If you liked it
    I will go on
    Keep smiling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks
    Superwoman Karen and Dave whenever he will read
    also Batman and All my Readers
    I love you All
    You all make my Days Bright

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Smile, glad that you made it safely to London. You must be tired. I feel guilty of asking you to write regularly. I have a selfish need for these blogs but don't feel compelled if there are other pressing engagements

    As for the blog, there may be surprises in a distant land but no surprises when it comes to the positivity in your blogs

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks Dave
    Happy to see your Comment
    Never point finger at you
    So Don't worry
    Have a Great Day

    ReplyDelete
  7. 伟大的文章。您满足你的女儿这是好事

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks
    All my Readers
    You make my Day

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk