Solution Lies Within You










Pickering
Canada
November
2015

I go to my Seniors Club enjoy
playing Darts and Carpet Bowling
I don't drive so my friend used
to pick me up
it is only 5 minutes drive
but no direct bus service to
the library I mean to the Club

In November my friend had to
undergo her heart surgery
so my home transport service 
was about to be discontinued

It looked to me that I was stuck
not easy to ask favor from people
staying home was the only option
left for me

I decided to use Public transport
Library opens at 9.30 am
I start my journey 9.10 am
take Bus # 120 then transfer to
Bus # 900 to reach
my favorite destination

I sit in the Library for a while
Read books, Magazines
and try to write something
My Club starts at 10 am
I am so relaxed and happy
that I sorted out things for myself

Sometimes it looks that
we are stuck and no way out
but we have to keep in mind
there is always light
at the end of Tunnel
and also that we are not alone

God is watching over us
we have to tackle and solve problems 
on our own No one cares 
Please keep in Mind
Problem lies within you
Solution always lies within you



Comments

  1. It is true that there are solutions, but I think it requires will power to make use of them. Also there is a fear of the unknown - unknown events, unknown people, unknown unknowns

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree we have to face
    Fear
    all the Times
    Don't let it win
    It will give Lasting peace and Happiness

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope Juan reads this one. This is too cool

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Batman I read every blog that smile posts. I dont know why you have to make comments on me reading the blog. That just spreads negativity in our daily source of Happines

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chill Juan, chill

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another inspiring post. Thanks Smile

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Dave
    for reading my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Karen
    Where are you
    I miss your Comment
    Keep smiling Pl

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello Smile, I am right here. I have been busy with work and was waiting to get home to read my Smile's blog. My Smile's blog is the relaxation time for me.

    BTW, I am glad that you were able to continue going to the senior's club and didnt let your friend's surgery prevent you from your enjoyable time.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ mrizvi I dont believe that you are reading the blog. Just saying

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks Karen
    You make my day

    ReplyDelete
  12. And YOU have made so many of mine

    thank you Smile

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk