I am Rich ? Yes I am













Walking my usual path
I was in my thoughts
while saw a small Bird singing
and jumping on branches
full of green
white Butterfly dancing
the white, yellow and purple flowers
were giving all the colors 
to the scenic atmosphere

I was fully enjoying my walk
switched the button of
my thoughts
from something else which now
doesn't matter to me anymore

I was now with only one thought
that " I am Rich "
with all this Unlimited Treasure around me
this is such a wonderful gift
from God Almighty to us

We can encounter anything in our life
all the Ups and Downs
can easily be tackled
with all this we have

I am rich
We all are 
No matter what
Ready to deal with our life
Whatever comes in my journey of life
I am not worried
Thank you God




Comments

  1. Ja też kocham naturę. Szkoda, że jest więcej ludzi takich jak my

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post. I live near a beach and sometimes go for walks with my partner. Next time I go, I will remind myself of the richness that surrounds us.

    Thank you, Smile

    Dave

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Dave for reading my Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Smile, you are simply amazing. Full of positive thoughts. I see that people with different linguistic background are commenting on your blog. You are a source of inspiration to many.

    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I am happy changed my menu

I have to put Reverse Gear

They can relate what we talk